Chapter 9

'Yellowfang...' She stepped out behind a tree and walked over to Tigerstar.

"StarClan knows what you are doing." Yellowfang said.

"What? Taking over the clans or stopping StarClan from doing anything about it?" Tigerstar sneered.

"You won't be able to do it, not alone." Yellowfang hissed.

"What? The old hag came here to threaten me in my own territory? Let me tell you something..." Tigerstar growled.

"No, let me tell you something, a prophecy, from StarClan." Yellowfang said.

Tigerstar sat back down, when he had growled at her he accidentally went into attack mode, "you have my attention."

"Save Squirrelflight." Yellowfang said.

"Why would I ever save the daughter of my enemy?" Tigerstar asked leaping and tackling Yellowfang, then pinning her down.

"You will save her." Yellowfang said.

"Never! I shall personally kill her myself because of your pestering." Tigerstar yowled.

"You will because there is only one cat who can destroy a clan- either the dark forest or the clan cats- this cat is yet to be born." Yellowfang said, "Otherwise both will live on."

"Why tell me this?" Tigerstar let Yellowfang get up.
Yellowfang was silent.

"You're hoping that this cat will destroy us!" Tigerstar yowled, "I will train this cat to destroy the clan cats! Who? Who is it?"

"Two of the greatest clan leaders' grandkits." Yellowfang started.

Tigerstar looked blank. 'Ok, me and who? Brokenstar? No, he never had a mate.. Unless it's.... NO' Tigerstar growled.

"Brambleclaw's and Squirrelflight's kits." Yellowfang confirmed.