Author's Note

Hello,

Here it is everyone! The second installment of my Immortal Claiming series! This picks up right after Claiming of the Demon King and focuses on Vincent Shaw. I know, I know....he's evil...but in a deliciously hot kind of way. I hope you enjoy!

Warning:

Contains sexual situations, strong language, dominate werewolves, powerful mystics, epic battles, and of course - as always - a kick ass female protagonist.

Copyright © 2014

No translations or reproductions. I do not own the image for the book cover.

Sneak Peek:

Vincent's thumb ran across her bottom lip, parting her lips. "My wolf wants to kiss you, Evelyn. He wants me to slide my tongue between your lips, taste your sweetness."

Oh god.

Unconsciously her tongue darted out, following the path of his thumb. He hissed in a breath. "Fuck."

Cupping the back of her head roughly he pulled her forward, his mouth crushing against her own, his tongue plunging between her lips. A zap of electricity shot down her spin. His taste!

Without thinking she slid her own tongue into his mouth, seeking out more. Something seemed to snap inside him. Vincent gave a feral growl deep in his chest, his hands slamming down to grip her backside. He pressed her hard against him as he devoured her mouth. She felt his erection between her thighs and whimpered, the only barrier between them her thin panties.

Never in her life had she felt such need. What was this wolf doing to her?

With another growl he bucked his hips. She cried out as she felt his thick shaft slid over her panties and along her sex. The shock wave of pleasure startled her, her own hips thrusting to meet him.

"That's it, angelas," Vincent groaned, thrusting against her again and again. "Keep moving, just like that."