Chapter Fifteen - How to Pleasure a Wolf

How to Pleasure a Wolf

Eve couldn't stop the little whimper at Vincent's words. Desire rocked her to the core. She wanted to please him. The very thought left her shaking.

"You want that don't you?" he rumbled. "You want to please me."

How did he know? She nodded, licking her lips. "Yes."

His body stiffened, his fangs flashing. "Good girl." He took off her glasses, setting them aside. "Touch me."

She hesitated, lust pooling between her thighs. It was frightening, his effect on her.

"Touch me," he commanded thickly.

Her hands shot forward in a flash, pressing against his chest. He felt so good.

"More."

She ran her hands over the hard planes and ridges, marveling at his strength. Stepping closer she stroked down over his abs and navel, tracing a scar she found there.

Vincent sucked in a breath as he watched her. "Lower," he ordered huskily.

Eve bit her lip, glancing up at his face. His glowing eyes were heavy-lidded, his features firm. He clasped her wrist, guiding her fingers downward over the top of his trousers and pressing her hand around his rigid length.

Oh god!

The wolf let out a groan, resting his forehead against her own, his skin hot. "Do you feel how hard I am? That's what you do to me."

She felt a thrill at his words. No man had ever made her feel wanted the way Vincent did. Boldly she cupped his erection, moving her hand experimentally. He rewarded her with another deep groan, pressing his hips harder against her.

"Take me out." He released her wrist, bracing his hands on either side of her head against the wall. "Do it."

Overwhelming. "When you tell me...like that."

"I know," he choked, as if in pain. "Now do it."

Eve's hands shakily unzipped his pants. Vincent waited patiently, watching her every move. Sliding down the zipper she slipped her hand inside, gripping around his thick shaft. She gasped as it throbbed and jerked to her touch, a wetness running along her palm.

"Fuck," Vincent cursed, tensing as she squeezed him gently. "Take me out, now," he ordered and she obeyed, the hard shaft pulsing in her grip. "Good girl," he praised her, thrusting his hips and sliding through her hand.

"I...I don't know what to do," she admitted shyly.

"I know." Vincent dragged in a deep breath, as if stealing himself for battle. "Move you hand, nice and slow." She did as he instructed, stroking along his length. He was both smooth and hot to the touch. She could feel wetness dripping down the head. Curious she rubbed her thumb over the tip. Vincent grunted, his hips bucking forward. "That's good. Do it faster."

Eve held back a moan as she moved her hand faster, stopping to gather the liquid beading from the thick head to coat her hand. She squeezed her thighs, trying to relieve the ache building at her center. She was so aroused, just from this.

"I can scent how turned on you are, Evelyn," Vincent rasped. "Get on your knees."

Her eyes snapped up to his face. "What?"

Cupping her chin Vincent's thumb dipped between her lips. "Get on your knees," he repeated. When her body refused to move he tugged on her chin, guiding her down. Her knees hit the floor; her eyes now level with his hips.