Bonus Chapter - A Very Wolfy Christmas

AN: This was supposed to be for Christmas, but you know, life happens! Better late then never! Happy Belated Holidays everyone!! And thanks for all your support!

A Very Wolfy Christmas

"A tree?" Vincent asked with a raised brow.

Evelyn rolled her eyes. "It's Christmas."

Crossing his arms Vincent gave her an amused look. "You realize I don't believe in Christ."

She chuckled, placing another colored glass bulb on the tree. "With all the supernatural beings out there and that you choose not to believe."

Vincent shrugged. "Don't believe in angels either."

"Pretty sure my aunt had an affair with one," she replied absently, inspecting the tree with a critical eye.

"Why does that not surprise me?" Vincent said deadpan.

Evelyn laughed. "Shut up. And besides, this isn't about religion. It's about family and fun and love."

Vincent smirked, walking up to her. "And you just had to decorate the entire house?"

Biting her lip, she peeked up at him from under her glasses. Maybe she did go a little overboard, the estate looking more like a winter wonderland than a wolf compound of elite warriors.

She'd just been so excited, spending the entire day recruiting pack members to help her turn their home into a festive show of lights and decorations. "It's the first time I've had someone to spend Christmas with. I just want it to be special," she admitted shyly.

Cupping her cheek Vincent brushed his thumb over her lips. "You're adorable."

She rolled her eyes. "And you're teasing me."

He grinned devilishly. "Since we're celebrating Christmas does that mean I get a present?"

Evelyn sighed...not again. "I've told you a hundred times, you can't get off on my glasses."

Vincent growled, nuzzling her neck. "But it's Christmas."

A shudder of awareness and pleasure coursed over her as his tongue lapped at his mark. She could feel his desire for her, his need intermixing with her own. "When we first met you told me you hated my glasses."

Straightening, Vincent gave her a hard look, his big hands gripping her hips. "I lied."

"You did?" she asked in surprise. In all this time she'd never known that.

Brushing a lock of blonde hair from her forehead his face turned solemn. "I said a lot of things I didn't mean, Evelyn. I was an ass."

She raised a brow. "Was?"

"Don't be cheeky, girl," he grated, his rough voice tinged with humor. "I love your glasses." Leaning down he murmured huskily, "And I really love fucking you while you wear them."

Refusing to be swayed by his seductive tone she sighed in exasperation. "Every time we do that they get broken. Grace is going to start charging us to repair them." Unfortunately, she was still learning how to use her magic and repairing items often resulted in more of a mess. Thankfully, Grace the Enchanted, a beautiful and ancient witch, was a member of their pack and adept at spells.

"Worth it," he stated, picking her up into his arms suddenly.

Evelyn squealed with delight. "You're awful."

"You have no idea," he drawled, his voice deeper and rougher. She knew what that meant. His wolf was about to come out to play.

Heading for their bedroom he took the steps two at a time, reaching their room in record time. Kicking the door shut behind them he let out a low growl of anticipation, dropping her on the bed. She laughed, feeling his playfulness through their mate bond. This was a side of her normally serious and gruff Vincent she really loved and rarely got to see.