Chapter Twenty-Eight - Nicholas Finally Gets His Way

Nicholas Finally Gets His Way

Northern Romania, Castle of the Demon King

Nicholas rolled off the she-elf with a grunt. Grabbing his hard cock he jerked himself for several moments while she watched with open lust, lying beside him and panting for breath. Frustration and anger seared through him, his movements jerky.

Fuck, he just wanted to come!

With a growl Nicholas tried to clear his mind, focusing on the female's full tits. He clenched his teeth as he finally came, rising up over the woman and coating her pale stomach. Unabashedly she reached down, covering her fingers with his cum and licking it off.

Nicholas flopped back down, scratching a hand over his hard abs. Frustration of a different kind had him clinching his teeth. The orgasm hadn't been all that satisfying, but then again they never were.

The same couldn't be said for the female. The she-elf stretched with satisfaction, her eyes drifting shut as she cleaned off his seed with her fingers and mouth. Running a hand through his dirty blonde hair Nicholas pushed it back from his face and wondered how long he would have to wait before - Liana...Lenia...Whatever her name was - left.

He scowled. Even sex couldn't relieve his foul mood. It almost bored him now. Hell, it did bore him.

What. The. Fuck.

He was the King of Seduction.

Screw it. He just didn't care anymore. Whoever said immortality was a gift should be gutted. In fact he would make it a point to rip off the damn head of the next asshole who did so.

Completely unaware of his urge for her to leave the elven maid sighed, finally recovered. "That was amazing," she purred.

Of course it was. Nicholas resisted the urge to roll his eyes. The number of times he'd been told those very same words was laughable. Forcing a charming smile he slapped her thigh, "I'm glad you enjoyed it, sweetheart."

"I've lived a long time, but I've never experienced this before." Her finger toyed with the gold piercing peaking from the tip of his cock, flicking the ball before tracing the curved ring to where it disappeared beneath the head. "I thought it was only gargoyles that pierced themselves this way. It was very pleasurable."

"You should ride a gargoyle next time," Nicholas drawled. "I hear they're a real thrill in the sack."

She giggled. The sound irked him but he said nothing. After a moment she sighed, "I have to get back. Mia will be wondering where I went." She sat up and gave him a coy smile. "Unless you would like me again?"

Not even remotely. He forced a yawn and smiled impishly. "Sorry, sweetheart, but I'm beat."

"Oh." She pouted. She actually pouted. Jesus. "Perhaps another time then?" she asked, hopeful.

"Of course, whatever you want," Nicholas lied smoothly. It wasn't as if he hadn't enjoyed the female. She was a pretty thing, tall and elegant, with fiery red hair and bright green eyes. She just bored the fuck out of him. He had no intention of taking her again.

She beamed at him. "Until next time then!" Sliding off the bed she put her dress back on and belted her sword, slipping quietly out of the room.

With a groan Nicholas sat up and rubbed a hand over his face. Thank god the she-elf hadn't lingered. Standing up he locked the door before pulling out a cherry cigar. Lighting it he flopped back down on the bed and crossed his legs.