Chapter Six - Pleasure at the Hunter's Command

AN: Friendly reminder this is for mature audiences only!  

Pleasure at the Hunter's Command

Eve snapped awake to a dark cottage. A heavy arm was wrapped around her stomach, constricting her movements. Blushing she peered over at Vincent's blurry form. The big male had rolled over in his sleep, pinning her against his side with one muscular arm. She could feel the hot heat of his body against her backside.

His very naked body.

Her heart slamming in her chest she tried to shove away his arm and create some space. He grumbled in his sleep and pulled her tighter, pressing his face against the back of her neck.

"Vincent?" she whispered loudly, shaking his arm. "Vincent, let me go."

He mumbled something incoherently before sliding his hand to her hip. Sighing in relief she made to move away, only to freeze in shock as his hand drifted up over her hip and cupped her breast.

"Vincent!" she squealed, slapping at his hand. He only gripped her harder, his fingers curling over the top of her camisole and pulling the fabric down over her breast. The cool night air tickled her sensitive skin. He cupped the soft mound in his big warm hand, his finger rolling around her nipple.

Oh god, that felt good!

Eve let out a yelp, jumping clean out of bed and landing on the floor with a loud thump. She blinked her eyes rapidly, dragging in ragged breaths.

"Evelyn?" Vincent's sleep ridden voice reached her in the darkness. "What the hell?"

"Y-You....You..."

She could just make out the blurry shadow of his head over the edge of the bed. "Why are you on the god damn floor?" he practically snarled.

"I fell," she answered stupidly.

"No shit. Why?" he asked impatiently.

"You were dreaming...I think."

She heard him sigh. "That does not explain why you are on the floor."

"You were doing things, to me, in your sleep," she explained in a rush.

He paused before stating roughly, "Evelyn, you do realize I can see in the dark."

She blinked. "So?"

"So, are you aware of your state of dress?"

She gasped, realizing that her camisole was still pulled down over her breasts. Hastily she yanked the fabric up to her chin. "Oh my god." Her cheeks were on fire. This was not happening.

"Now come back to bed," he ordered dismissively.

Glancing around she shook her head. "I think I'll just sleep on the floor." The cold hard floor - yup, that was much safer than the soft comfortable bed with the big massive werewolf who was just fondling her in his sleep.

He growled. "You are not sleeping on the floor."

"Really, it's fine-"

"Get into bed, now," he ordered, once again using that tone. With another yelp she jumped up and scrambled back into bed, huddling under the covers.

Vincent sighed again. "Just relax."

"I am relaxed," she squeaked.

"No, you're not. And your skin is ice cold." Reaching over he wrapped a strong arm around her waist and pulled her up against his big warm body, her back flush with his front.