Chapter Eleven - Taking the Pleasure

AN: Mature content!

Taking the Pleasure

Holy fuck!

Eve gripped the edge of the vanity, aware of Vincent watching her every reaction in the mirror. His rough hand smoothed up her back, making her shiver.

"I'm going to make you come again and again. Do you want that, angelas?" His tongue flicked against her ear. Then he slipped off his amulet, placing it beside her glasses. "I know you lie awake at night aching for me to touch you."

He knew! Eve's own self-conscious nature yelled at her to deny. "I don't..."

Vincent snarled. "You deny your needs?" His hand slipped between her thighs, cupping her sex.

Oh god!

A rough sound erupted from his chest. "You're so fucking wet for me. Do my words alone bring you so much pleasure?" His claw stroked along her sex, sliding over her slick panties. "Wait until I have my tongue right here."

He wouldn't! Her mind reeled with images of Vincent's dark head between her thighs, blue eyes burning up at her, his tongue licking her aching sex.

She whimpered.

He gave a satisfied growl. "You're imagining it aren't you? Do you want it, Evelyn, my tongue tasting your sweetness?"

Gone. She was gone. "Yes!"

"Fuck!" In one move he tore her panties off with his claws. Her bra followed, the shredded fabric discarded on the floor. Vincent turned her around, his breathing harsh. Instinctively she went to cover her breasts. "Don't you dare," he barked.

Eve froze, a mixture of fear and desire pooling in her belly. Everything about this wolf was overwhelming. She could feel the heat of his gaze as he stared at her body. She was naked and vulnerable with this massive male who could easily overpower her, one who could command her with his voice alone.

And it excited her beyond reason.

"Don't ever hide from me," he murmured, his voice low and rough. His claw stroked down her cheek. "Not ever."

Her throat constricted, emotions filling her heart with a sweet ache. "I won't."

His hand trailed down her neck and between her breasts. "You're fucking perfect." His voice sounded rough and strained, his body tense.

Eve blushed, swallowing hard. "I'm not."

"You are," he snarled. "And when I'm done with you tonight you won't ever doubt it."

His words sent her reeling. Her body was wrecked with desire. She couldn't stand it. "Please..."

"I love it when you beg me." Picking her up into his arms Vincent carried her to the bath. Water sloshed around the edges as he sat in the heated water, settling her over his thighs. His erection throbbed against her navel as he pulled her closer. Her heart felt like it would slam right out of her chest.

Reaching over Vincent switched off the water. Then he leaned down, kissing the soft side of her neck. "You're shaking."

"I'm nervous," she admitted. "I've never bathed with a man before."

"I should hope not. I'd have to kill them," he said in all seriousness.

Eve gave a nervous laugh. "You wouldn't."

Wrapping her hair in his fist he pulled her forward gently, his hot breath fanning across her lips. "Don't be so sure." Her eyes went wide, torn between fear and awe. "Get on your knees and open your pretty legs for me."