Chapter Twenty-Four - The Hunter's Claim

AN: Two chapters in one night! What is this, Christmas? Lol. Again, excuse any errors. It's almost three in the morning!

The Hunter's Claim

Evelyn walked around the table. Her hands shook as she untied the bodice to her dress. Vincent watched her every move, his eyes narrow with thought. He almost seemed uneasy. 

Standing in front of him Eve hesitated. She didn't have a bra on, Vincent had shredded her last one this morning, and the wolf was eyeing her as if she were about to grow fangs. 

"Evelyn?" he grated.

Dragging in a breath she let her dress drop to the floor.

His eyes shot bright blue, pupils dilating. Wiping a hand over his mouth and beard his gaze racked over her.

Blushing furiously she avoided his eyes.

Vincent didn't move, his hands twitching. "What is this?" Her heart pinged, his words were harsh and strained. Did he not want her anymore?

"I want you," she managed to murmur huskily.

"Is that so?" His voice was low and gravelly. His wolf. Gripping the arms of his chair he gritted his teeth. "Are you aware of what you're doing?"

He thought she was drunk. She felt relief. He did still want her, he just didn't want to take advantage of her. Emotions welled within her.

"Yes," Eve whispered. 

He groaned. She could feel his eyes on her body, drinking her in. She had to resist the strong urge to cover her breasts. She knew if she did Vincent would be furious. Would he spank her again? Oh hell, that thought had her reeling with desire.

His nostril flared but he didn't move. He could scent her need. "Why this change?"

Eve all but whimpered. "This is what I want."

The wood cracked under his hands. "Look at me." Her gaze snapped to his burning blue eyes. He seemed to stare right through her. With slow deliberation he nodded towards her panties. "Take those off."

Her stomach twisted with arousal at his commanding tone. Shaking she hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her panties and dragged them down her thighs. Stepping out of them she shoved the fabric aside with her foot, standing straight, her hands clenched by her hips.

Vincent stared at her intently, taking in every inch of her. "Turn around."

Biting her lip she complied, presenting her backside to him.

She heard him grunt with appreciation. "You have such a nice fucking ass. Did you like being spanked by me?"

Oh god, yes! Her cheeks burned with embarrassment, the words stuck in her throat.

"Tell me," he ordered.

"Yes!"

He groaned again, the sound a deep rumble in his chest. "Good girl. Face me."

Eve turned around, her whole body a shaking mass of nerves. His tone, his demeanor, it was so erotic. He was completely dominant in this moment. Her body was throbbing with desire, close to release just from this.

"Are you afraid?" he asked softly.

She shook her head. "No."

Vincent narrowed his eyes. "Are you turned on?"