Training with Flare! CH-18

Today it is sunday, 1 day before Ash and Gary attend to their new school.
Ash woke up early to do some training in the forrest around Vaniville town.

Ash: Pikachu, Riolu! Wake up buddies!

"Pii" Pikachu said while rubbing it's eyes and getting up slowly.

"Rio" Riolu said while doing the exact same as Pikachu.

Ash: It's 8 am now guys! I would like to do some training this morning so we can go to the wetlands later this afternoon!

"Pi?" Pikachu replied.

Ash: I would like to see how our old friend Goodra is doing! And ofcourse Keenan would like us to visit too!

The 3 of them went downstairs, Ash grabbed some cereal while he gave Pikachu and Riolu some PokePuffs Serena gave him last night.

While they were eating Gary approached.

Gary: What's up with you waking up early Ashy-boy?

Ash: Stop calling me that! And I'm going to train in the forrest so I can visit the wetlands later today.

Gary: Alright! Now you got yourself a training partner! Gary said with narrowed eyes and a cheeky smile on his face.

Ash didn't seem to care about it though as he replied with "Great! This gives me the opportunity to beat you a couple more times!" He said while laughing hard.

Gary didn't expect this answer from Ash and he didn't know what to say.

They finished up breakfast and went to the backyard.

Ash: I'll switch up the team for this session quickly!

Ash called his pokemon to him and selected Charizard, Sceptile, Infernape and Krookodile.

Gary: You're going for a full power team? This will be intense I guess.

Ash: Yup! So pick your best aswell!

Gary: I did that already! I'm taking Blastoise, Nidoking, Arcanine, Golem, Electivire and Umbreon with me.

(A/N - Gary has caught a rather large amount of pokemon in the anime so I'll add some new ones to his roster aswell.)

Ash: Alright, We're ready I guess?

Gary: Yep! Let's go!

They both walked out of the house on their way to the forrest.

Serena POV

Senena just woke up.

"The dream I had was amazing" she thought to herself

She walked over to the window of her room and stared at Ash's house.

Then she saw Ash and Gary walk out.

Serena: Wait! It wasn't a dream!?

Serena quickly ran towards the front door, forgetting she was still in her pyjamas.

Serena: Hey! ASH! Where are you two going!?

Ash turned around and looked at Serena. He saw her in her pyjamas wich made him blush a bit.

Ash: W-we're going to do some s-special training! We'll be back in a couple hours. He said while trying to keep his composure.

Serena: Oh... Ok... She said while looking a bit down.

Ash: Serena!

Serena: Yes?

Ash: Nice outfit! He said while making a goofy smile.