Sick

JOE'S POV

Zoe, Troye, and Tyler had just started prepping for their video in Tyler's room . I was left staring at Paige, who had now turned on her side and was facing me. I noticed her rose cheeks and her cute little nose. I noticed how her hair perfectly fell on her shoulders and how her eyelashes fluttered every time she'd breathe in.

There came a point where my legs were already sore from sitting for about twenty minutes so I decided to sit on the bed next to the sleeping Paige.

I had watched her videos before and she was very jolly and cheeky. But now she was asleep, quiet and at peace. I inched my way beside her as quiet as possible, hoping I wouldn't wake her.

I looked at her, and now that I had a closer view I could hear her teeth chattering. I hurriedly pushed my palm against her forehead. She was hot. Hot as in hot, but her teeth were chattering and she was shivering every now and then, meaning she was cold.

I was about to pull the blanket from the floor and cover her up when a voice echoed from behind me, "Joe?"

"Yep?" I answered, surprised yet concerned.

"I'm a bit cold," She said, with a tinge of embarrassment in her voice.

"Well I can't control the weather woman!" I joked.

"Nice Ashton Kutcher reference, Joe," she blurted out with a little laugh.

I grabbed the blanket from the floor and pulled it over the two of us. I slipped my arm around her back and hugged her tightly to keep her warm.

"Joe?" She uttered, her fluttering eyelashes tickling the corner of my face. "Where's Troye? He was beside me awhile ago."

I swallowed a lump in my throat. She may be creeped out that I jumped into bed with her. "They're filming a video in the other room. Eh-erm I volunteered to watch over you in case you're wondering why I'm on your bed,"

"How sweet," She said silently, almost as if she was only saying it to herself. She closed her eyes and fell into sleep just a few moments later, heat still radiating from her body.

A/N:

HEY GUYS!! I'm sorry if it's going a bit slow. I'm trying to make it as realistic as I can -unlike some other fanfics. (Nah i'm kidding) JOE AND PAIGE WILL BE HITTING IT UP SOONER THAN YOU THINK!!!

Anyways, let me know in the comments below what you think 💖 P.S. I'm sorry for any shitty writing love you all xx I love comments AND JOE more than anything!!