Caspar Small Balls and Gentleman Joe

PAIGE'S POV

I woke up late that morning, to find Zoe editing a video on her bed.

"What time is it?" I asked, getting up and scratching my eyes.

"5 past 11," Zoe said,

I stood up, washed my face, and brushed my teeth. I got out of the bathroom to remember what had happened last night.

"Zoe, how'd I get here?" I asked.

"Oh, Joe carried you here last night after you two watched a movie or something," She said with giggles in between.

I curled myself like a ball on the floor and started whining.

"What's wrong?" Zoe asked, laughing at me.

I peered up to look at her. "I feel so embarrassed," I said than started groaning. She laughed at me and then told me to get up and get ready since Caspar kept knocking on the door and asking if I were awake since we were gonna do our collab today.

•••••

"You ready?" Caspar asked.

"Terrified," I joked.

"Perfect!" He said. "Let's get started."

Caspar and I were about to film a Q&A. Tyler and Troye joined us but they were at the back of the camera. He got his phone and scrolled through the #CasparAsksPaige tag and started interviewing me.

"Katie wants to know, who's your favorite youtuber?" Caspar asked.

"Probably Gra-"

He grabbed a knife from the floor and pointed it at me jokingly. "Caspar Lee,"

"Yeah he's the best, isn't he?"

"Yep," I said popping the "p" and then whispering "no" to the camera.

"Lick Caspar's ear,"

I put my face near his ear and stuck out my tongue. I hesitated a bit and then licked his ear.

"What does it taste?" Tyler asked, laughing.

"Like shit," I answered and then we all laughed. "A bit like chicken," I said, wiping my tongue with the sleeve of my sweater.

"Okay so we're gonna do first word that comes up in your mind by a youtuber blablabla,"

"What the hell is that?" I asked. "It sounds bad,"

He looked at me weirdly and said, "I'm just gonna say a youtuber's name and you say the first thing that pops in your head,"

"Alright, let's do it," I said.

"Zoe,"
"Beautiful,"

"Troye,"
"Tyler," All of us laughed.

"Tyler,"
"Troye,"

"Mar-"
"Tyler's blushing!" I shouted, pointing at Tyler who was laughing.

"Marcus,"
"Heeeellllooo," I said, trying my best to
mimic his intro. "That was horrible,"

"I agree," Caspar said.

"Pewdepie,"
"Vagina in the ass," I said since he always said that.

"Caspar," He looked at me, pointing his knife at me again.
"Beautiful?" He nodded, pleased.
"I am quite beautiful,"

"Joe,"
"Sugg,"
"That's all?" He asked.
I looked at him, puzzled. "What do you want me to say?"
"Nothing," He said, looking at Tyler and Troye who were grinning wildly.

Zoe and Joe then entered the room. "Hiya guys," Zoe greeted. "You done?"

"Halfway," Caspar answered. Joe and Zoe sat beside Troye and Tyler and then started watching Caspar and I.

I glanced at Joe and caught him looking at me too. He lightly smiled at me and I smiled back at him too, as a thanks to him carrying me back to my room last night since this was the first time we saw each other ever since that event.

"Now, make a song about Caspar," Caspar read from his phone.

"I don't even kno-" Caspar started dropping a beat. "Okay fine,"

I sang pretty badly,
"Caspar loves sleepin',
Caspar is-- tall (?),
Caspar likes pizza,
He has-- small balls (?)"

I sang and everyone laughed. I laughed with them, realizing what I had just said. Caspar was the only one who wasn't laughing. He had an irritated look on his face so I hugged him even though I was still laughing a bit, "We love you Caspar,"

"Have you even seen my balls?" Caspar asked, standing up and getting ready to pull down his pants.

"God! Please don't!" Joe shouted as they covered their eyes.

Caspar sat back down and we finished our collab laughing our asses out. After cleaning up, we went out to and walked to a small cafe for lunch. I wore a The Walking Dead shirt tucked in a pair of black skinny jeans -the usual- and a pair of chelsea boots and tied my hair up into a bun to complete the whole laid back look.

••••••

We decided to dub the day as a day for shopping so after eating lunch, we went to shop at a mall. Zoe and I were planning to have a collab and have a Primark haul together so the two of us immediately went into Primark.

Jim and Tanya went to get some stuff for their house while Caspar, Alfie, Joe, and Marcus went to buy some shirts and some stuff for their new collab. Troye and Tyler decided to tag along with the boys since they didn't have any plans on buying anything. We decided to meet up at Starbucks after three hours of roaming around and shopping.

Zoe and I roamed Primark for two hours, searching and handpicking the clothes we wanted and trying them on. In the end, Zoe and I ended up buying a sum of more or less twenty five pieces of clothing and three pairs of shoes.

"We still have an hour before we have to meet them at Starbucks," Zoe said, grabbing the bags from the cashier and handing out mine to me.

"I've been craving for Ben and Jerry's lately," I said, missing my dad's place we in England where we had a stash of Ben and Jerry's ice cream in our fridge fit for a family of twenty.

"I've been craving too!" Zoe said. "Shall we get some?" I nodded.

We went to get some Ben and Jerry's at the second floor. Once we got out of the parlor -ice cream and shopping bags in hand- we saw Tanya and the boys walking towards us.

"Hey!" Tanya called. "There you are! I've been hanging out with these dickheads for an hour now,"

"I want some of those!" Caspar shouted. Troye, Marcus, Alfie, and Tanya then entered Ben and Jerry's to grab some ice cream while we stood outside and waited for them.

"Do you want me to help you with those?" Joe asked me, referring to my shopping bags.

"Nah it's okay," I said even though I was having trouble eating ice cream with all those bags in my hands.

He raised his eyebrows and I handed three bags to him.

"Thanks," I said. He smiled.

"Aren't you gonna ask me if I need help?" Zoe asked sarcastically, earning a laugh from Joe, Tyler, Jim, and I.

"Well you could ask Alfie to carry those!" Joe countered.

"But you're my brother,"

"But he's your boyfriend,"

"And Paige is your?---" Jim asked, raising an eyebrow.

Joe opened his mouth hesitantly and then closed it. All of us laughed at him since he was speechless.

"I was just trying to be nice," Joe said. "I'm such a gentleman." We all laughed at him and Tyler and Jim had this weird brofist moment.