Exes and Heartbreaks

PAIGE'S POV

"What the hell is that?" Joe asked as I brought out some vibrant pink eyeshadow.

"Eyeshadow," I answered, but he wasn't asking what it was really, he was asking what kind of eyeshadow it was since it was a horrid looking palette I bought from those toy stores with barbie themed makeup kits.

He whined. "I should've never agreed to this,"

"Keep still," I said as I applied eyeshadow to the fidgeting Joe. "I'm gonna make you as drag as possible,"

He whined again, this time even louder. I put a lot of bronzer and foundation on his face and I didn't quite take it too seriously. Once I was almost done with my masterpiece, the only thing left was lipstick.

"Alright, open your mouth a bit," I said and he listened. I put some very very very pink lipstick on his lips and I even didn't put it on properly.

"It tastes fucking horrible," Joe exclaimed, putting his tongue out.

"Why'd you taste it then?" I asked as I reached for some fake eyelashes as one final touch. I turned to face him and I suddenly felt his lips on my cheek.

"What the-"

He laughed. "Your lips are wet, yuck!" I joked. He laughed even more.

"Must be because you bought some shit makeup for kids from the toystore," He said as he took out his phone and took a picture of us, him pulling off the duck face and me looking so annoyed and pointing at the lip mark on my cheek.

"Joe Sugg you sneaky little dick," I said as I looked at our pictures on his phone. I exited his album and immediately saw a picture of the two of us as his home screen.

"What's this?" I asked and turned to him as he fixed his hair. He looked at his phone and smiled at me.

"It's us," He answered.

I looked at his home screen again and realized that it was the picture he had taken of us at Universal Studios. I had my head resting a bit on his shoulder and we were making a funny face.

"You made it your home screen," I said, quite surprised.

He chuckled shyly. "Yep, I think I did."

*•*•*•*•*

"Are you ready guys?" Caspar asked as Joe and I filled our mouths with water for a round of innuendo bingo for joe's channel.

We both gave a thumbs up and then Caspar started playing clips.

After about thirty minutes of continual unintended sexual innuendos, Joe and I were both wet as fuck.

"I think that's enough," Caspar said, pointing to the empty water bottle supply.

I stood up and twisted the end of my dripping shirt to let out at some water. "I'm not gonna help clean this up," Caspar stated as he stood up to leave the room, scratching his head along the way.

I rushed towards him and hugged him from behind.

"What the fuck Paige!" Caspar shouted and Joe and I both laughed. "You little- I'll get you back,"

"Aww I love you Caspar," I said in a childish tone. He put out his tongue and went back to his room.

After changing into dry clothes and tidying up, I went back to my room to edit Joe and I's video for my channel, leaving Joe at his room to do the same but for his channel.

JOE'S POV

I was just about to start editing Paige and I's video when Zoe, Alfie, Marcus, Tyler, and Troye suddenly, without warning, bursted into the room.