On A Rollercoaster

PAIGE'S POV

I put on a pair of boyfriend jeans, white converse, and a vintage shirt that had the logo of MTV on it. I tucked in my shirt and tied a flannel (you can never go wrong with flannels) around my waist, hoping that I won't be underdressed this time since I was very underdressed for the fancy dinner we had the other day.

"Are you ready??" Zoe asked as she put on her mascara.

"I'm quite excited," I replied as I start putting on some make up.

Today was gonna be a fun, long day. We were scheduled to go and visit Universal Studios Los Angeles today and I was more than excited.

•••••

"Hello guys! We're on our way to Los Angeles!" I said to the camera as I vlogged inside our minivan.

"Paige, we're already at Los Angeles," Joe -who was sitting beside me at the back-corrected. I laughed then he looked straight to the camera and said, "We're headed to Universal Studios!!!"

"I'm very very excited," I said, as I turned the camera around to a view of everyone else vlogging too.

"Where are we going kids??" Marcus asked while vlogging, and we all shouted "To Universal!"

JOE'S POV

We arrived at Universal Studios and were immediately swarmed by fans. We took pictures with them and were immediately guided by Universal Studios guards to where we wanted to go.

"Why don't we start with a roller coaster?" Alfie suggested.

"I'm down for that!" Marcus agreed.

"Revenge of the mummy?" I suggested.

"Sounds good to me!" Alfie agreed, grabbing Zoe's hand and pulling her towards the direction of the ride, us trailing behind them.

We had gotten express passes so we had a separate line -a much shorter one. Immediately we were making our way to the ride.

"I bet Zoe'll say before the ride starts " I think I'm gonna cry! My make up's gonna be ruined"," I whispered to Paige's ear as we walked to the ride.

She laughed. And sure enough, when we got seated on the rollercoaster, she did say, "I'm not gonna cry, I'm not gonna cry, or else my make up will be ruined!" Paige and I looked at each other and laughed like idiots since we were the only ones in on the bet.

The ride was a 16-seater ride -4 rows and 4 columns. Troye, Tyler, Alfie, and Jim sat on the second row, Zoe and Tanya on the third row, and Caspar, Marcus, Paige, and I were feeling brave enough to sit on the first row.

The cart started moving and Caspar was already shrieking like a girl. He was in the middle, along with Paige. The seating arrangement went -Marcus, Caspar, Paige, then me.

"Caspar you child," Marcus teased.

"Let's see who gets scared later," Caspar countered.

I got to admit, as the rollercoaster moved, I got a bit nervous. It started out slow, then we "hit" a wall. To our surprise, we moved backwards rapidly and then all hell broke lose.

The roller coaster went by so fast, so quickly, that everyone shouted their lungs out.

The four of us in front kept on uttering and shouting profanities and we didn't seem to care who heard. It was almost pitch black. All you could see were skulls and lights shaped into skulls and ghosts and all that shit.

There came a point where the roller coaster decreased in speed.

"It's done," Caspar breathed out.

Then it moved again, and I noticed we were going up, and the upward slope was very steep.

"You wish, Caspar. You wish," Paige whisper-shouted.

"When will I ever be right?" Caspar complained, then made crying noises as we continued our ascend.

About 7 seconds into the ascend, I felt a weight on my left leg. I couldn't see what it was since it was pitch black but I knew it was Paige's hand.

"Paige!" I loudly called even though she was right beside me. "You alright?"

"Yeah, I'm fine," She replied and then the roller coaster stopped for a second, then I realized we were about to drop.

"Shit!!!" The ten of us all screamed in unison as a flash of light flashed before our eyes. I wondered what facial expression of mine the camera caught.

We dropped down so fast my heart could've been left at the top of the roller coaster. It was so fast. I could feel Paige's grip on my leg tighten but I didn't mind. Instead, I placed my hand on top of hers and held it.

"That was bonkers," Tanya said, as we existed the ride.

"That was fun," Alfie said, wanting to go again.

We go to the ride counter to check our photo and all laughed when our expressions were revealed. Marcus' mouth was wide open and his eyes were closed while Caspar was hugging the death out of the cart railing. Paige, Alfie, Jim, and I were the only ones with our eyes open while Zoe had her head on Tanya's shoulder who looked like she was praying. Tyler was desperately holding on to his seat while Troye cupped his eyes with his hands in fear.

After the roller coaster ride, we decided to ride all the other rides that may possibly cause us to vomit before eating. After eating, we had a little mini photoshoot.

We were taking pictures of each one and we even asked our guide to take a group picture of us.

"Hey, let's take a picture," Paige said. I agreed and quickly smiled towards the phone she was holding. She pressed the button, looked at the picture, and said, "You look cute here,"

Zoe approached us as we were looking at our picture and jollily said, "Joe! Paige' I'll take a picture of you in front of the big Universal Studios spinning globe!"

We gladly posed in front of the said globe. I wrapped my arm around the back of Paige's waist as we made a funny face and Zoe snapped the picture.

"One more picture," I said and held up my phone.

"Want to do a funny face one?" She asked me and I nodded.

She placed her head close to mine and tilted it to the point where my cheek hit her temple slightly. We both made a funny face and I took the picture, saving another memory on another happy day.

A/N:

WHEW! LONG CHAPTER FOR YOU GUYS! I'VE ACTUALLY NEVER BEEN TO UNIVERSAL STUDIOS LA I'VE ONLY BEEN TO THE SINGAPORE ONE SO EXCUSE ME IF I PICTURED THE REVENGE OF THE MUMMY RIDE WRONG. HAHA LOL. HOPE YOU ENJOYED AND BE SURE TO COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS DOWN BELOW. love you all xx uploading a new chapter soon xx