It's A Sugg Saturday Special

PAIGE'S POV

It was night time and Zoe and I had just finished filming our Primark haul for her channel so I had nothing to do but edit my video of Caspar and I.

It was about 8 pm and everyone is either editing or watching television. I was editing alone on my bed in Zoe and I's room when someone knocked on the unlocked door.

"Come in!" I said without looking at the direction of the door.

"Editing aren't you?" A voice said and immediately I knew it was Joe.

"Yep," I said, popping the "p". "You? What are ya up to?"

"Nothing," He said, walking towards my bed and sitting beside me, placing his laptop next to mine. "I was just editing this video of me reading my diary for this Sunday,"

"Can I see it?" I asked.

"Sure," He answered, playing the video. "I'm not done editing it yet though,"

JOE'S POV

She was laughing at the video of me reading my old diary and I couldn't believe I let her watch it since it was so embarrassing.

"I was such a loser before," I said, humiliated.

"Aren't you still one now?" She asked, facing me with a grin on her face.

"A handsome one though," I countered. She laughed.

A moment of silence fell upon the room. We were both just sitting beside each other silently when she asked, "Why is it a Sugg Sunday Special?"

I turned to her, confused. "I mean, why is it on a Sunday and not on a Saturday?"

"I don't know." I said, amused at her. "Why is it a "Paige on Fridays" and not a "Paige on Mondays"?" I countered, since that was what she called her videos.

She raised her eyebrows and right there I knew this was gonna be an interesting argument.

She turned and faced me. We were facing each other when she said, "First of all Joseph Sugg, Mondays are very boring and Fridays are very happy," She said, trying to be as serious as possible but failing at it since she laughed when she said "happy".

"Why are you laughing?" I asked, puzzled.

"I don't know," She said. "It's just your hair's going in all directions." I laughed and then hit her with a pillow.

"Fix it then,"

She fumbled with my hair. "Is it alright?"

"Yep," She said seriously. "One last thing," She licked her palm and applied it to my hair like gel.

That was something I'd also do to my friend so I didn't get mad, instead, I hit her more with the pillows.

"I'm not done!" She shouted as she tried to dodged the pillow. "I have another question!"

I stopped hitting her. "What is it?"

"Well, why do you call it a Sugg Sunday Special?" She asked.

"Because I call it that," I answered, not being able to come up with a reason why. "Because it's on a Sunday and I'm in the video and it's special."

"But wouldn't Monday through Saturday be offended since you don't call them special?" She sarcastically asked, laughing.

"I don't even know-- you're making me real confused-- what even is this nonsense-- Paige you're really weird-- let's not-"

She sat their, laughing at my inability to answer her nonsense questions. I looked at her as she laughed and instead of being irritated I laughed at myself and at her too.

PAIGE'S POV

"I have a question," Joe said, stopping me from laughter.

"Go ahead, ask away," I said, trying my best to still hold in my laugh since I had just burned his face awhile ago.

He hesitated, looked at his fingers, and then started talking, "Since -according to you- Saturday's angry since I don't call her -or him- or it- whatever- special, why don't you make it special for me and go out for breakfast with me?"

It took a second for me to process what he had just asked me. He said it with such a huge smile on his face and I found it really cute and attractive.

"That was smart," I said, causing him to let out a tiny and nervous laugh. "And cheesy for God's sake,"

He laughed even more. "At least you said it was smart,"

I smiled and said, "But, of course. I'd loved to,"

His face lit up and a huge smile appeared on his face as if he was a child getting a huge lollipop. "Really? Paige you better not be shitting me,"

I laughed, "I'm not,"

"Really?"

"Yes! Really!" I answered and he just smiled at me. "Why breakfast though? I mean why not dinner or lunch -or brunch!?"

He laughed at me. "Here we go again,"

A/N:

FINALLY!!! I didn't actually plan this. I just wrote as I went and it turned out not so shitty so yay. As always, please let me know what you think in the comments below!!! Love you all xx

SUNDAYS ARE SPECIAL BECAUSE OF JOE SUGG!!!!!