Pretty Beautiful

JOE'S POV

I got up early in the morning to drive to the airport in order to meet Paige, Will, and Alexa and say goodbye. Caspar couldn't come since he had a meeting with an interested collaborator but I was free so I obliged myself to go and say goodbye. Alexa and I weren't that close but she was a friend. She was one of Paige's closest friends.

"Bring home pizza, okay?" Caspar requested as he sat on the couch and I put on my jacket -London was drenched in rain once again.

"Okay," I said, opening the door. "If I don't forget,"

I drove to the airport, parked my car, then hurriedly walked to where the four of us were supposed to meet. Alexa and Will stood before the check-in counter, talking and probably saying their goodbyes. "Hey guys," I greeted, receiving a nod of acknowledgement from Will and a hug from Alexa. "Is Paige around?"

Will looked and pointed his index finger at the direction behind me. Paige was running towards me. She wore the sweater I gave her yesterday along with some black leggings and all black Converse.

She gave me a big hug, her Prada bag getting in between the two of us. "Thought you were gonna be late," She said.

"I'm never late,"

"Are you kidding me? You're always late," She jokingly said as she grabbed her luggage bag and dragged it behind her.

We said our final goodbyes to Alexa. Will seemed very upset, but earned a smile on his face when Alexa suddenly -but finally- planted a kiss on his cheek. She hugged me quickly once again, whispering in my ear before she let me go. "Take care of Paige for me. Hurt her, you die," She whispered, saying the second part with a tone of amusement.

After Paige and Alexa hugged each other and said their goodbyes one last time, she checked in and disappeared into the waves of people passing by.

I gave Will a pat on the back. "At least she kissed ya," I said, hoping to light up the mood. "Don't worry. She'll be back."

"I hope so," He said.

After eating breakfast at Nando's together, Will had to proceed to filming a video with one of his colleagues for a personal project, leaving Paige and I with nothing to do but go home to Caspar and I's flat so she could settle in.

I pulled her luggage bag downstairs, having slight trouble once I dragged it down the stairs, and into my room while she followed behind me.

"I need to go shopping," She said. "I only packed for a week and so far I've worn half of my clothes already," She jumped on my bed.

"Don't worry. I have lots of boxers and t-shirts you could borrow," I said.

She sighed for some reason then sat up. "Where do I sleep?" She asked.

"On my bed," I answered, expecting the next set of words that were going to come out of her mouth.

"But where will y-"

"On the couch, upstairs," I answered.

"But Oli's sleeping there," She countered.

"He's gonna leave later anyways," I answered, and I thought our little dilemma was solved and done but she still had something to say.

"But it's uncomfortable there,"

"I can do uncomfortable,"

"But this is your bed," She continued arguing with me. "You should sleep on your bed,"

I sat beside her, removing my shoes as I put my feet up on my bed as I said, "You know you could've just asked politely if you want to sleep with me so badly,"