Where The Signs Point

I. THE REVEAL

PAIGE'S POV

The four of us were inside Joe's room since it was bigger than Caspar's room, debating and discussing. "Who should tell him?" Tyler asked.

"It's gotta be you," Troye answered. "It's your video,"

"Joe's probably gonna come home stressed out since he has all those deadlines and final decisions to make for his novel and book tour," Caspar blurted out as he looked through his phone and sat comfortably beside me on Joe's bed.

"You're not making things any better!" Tyler exclaimed, clearly anxious and frustrated since it was his video that frankly announced and confirmed to the whole world that I was sleeping with Joe.

"On the bright side, both Poseph and Suggley are trending on twitter," Troye said. "Although, it's kinda confusing though since people gave you two ship names,"

"Yeah, it is sometimes," I said.

"Wait! Back to the elephant in the room: How should I tell Joe in a way that's he's not gonna get angry at me?" Tyler asked.

"Hide yourself behind Paige," Caspar seriously answered as he scrolled through instagram. Troye and I laughed but Tyler was still stressed out as fuck.

"He's not gonna get mad," I attempted to convince Tyler.

"He is!" He countered. "He himself told me to edit the bits out,"

"And you did!" I assured. "None of us realized the thing that outed us, okay? So no need to worry,"

At the sound of the last word I uttered, the door flung open. "Hey guys," Joe greeted, unaware of the serious dilemma we had.

"Hey," I greeted.

"How'd you get in?" Caspar asked and Joe held his keys in his hand and shook them. "Aahh,"

"What's the matter? Why the long faces?" He asked, referring mostly to Tyler as he threw his keys on his desk and walked towards the side of the bed where I was laying down. He wrapped one arm around my back then bent down, giving me a kiss on the cheek.

Ever since the day he surprised me with Tyler and Troye's arrival, he has been more touchy and if I may say, clingier than before. I take that he's trying to make up for the hours he isn't around with us since he's out at meetings and graphic novel-related errands. I must admit, I'm growing more and more attracted to him.

"What's up?" He asked, taking his place on his bed beside me.

"Tyler has something to show you," I said, saying it first.

Without being even a tad suspicious, Joe innocently asked, "What is it?".

After a few pushes and scrolling, Tyler held his phone in front of Joe's face, showing him the youtube comments in the vlog he recently uploaded about going to London to surprise me.

Joe read them out loud, not expecting anything as he started to read. "Holy shit. Is it just me or did Joe wake Paige up in HIS room?" He read loudly to all of us although we had read most of the comments already.

He looked up from the screen of Tyler's phone. "What does this mean?" He asked, still clueless.

"Continue reading," Tyler commanded.

Joe directed his attention back to Tyler's phone and continued reading the comments.

"Did Tyler just out Suggley? ASDDHHJLLJKLSDUDOSHSJAKAJHSGS"

"OMG why is Paige sleeping in Joe's room? SUGGLEY IS FUCKING REAL OMG IM SCREAMING"

"POSEPH AF THANK U TYLER"