Revenge

PAIGE'S POV

The best thing about Tyler and I's partnership with Ben and Jerry's was that we get a month's worth of Ben and Jerry's ice cream that's why we brought home 5 gallons of ice cream to the flat after the meeting.

I rang the doorbell as Tyler struggled with the buckets of ice cream behind me. The door unusually opened just a bit. I went in and was greeted by a pie to the face.

"What the fuck!" I exclaimed, dropping the bag in my hand.

I wiped the pie off my eyes to reveal the faces of Joe, Caspar, Alfie, and Jim laughing in front of me.

"Got you back!" Jim shouted.

Tyler entered the flat and stood beside me. He looked at me and only then did he notice the pie on my face. "What the hell happened to yo-

A pie hit his face and I bursted into laughter along with the boys even though I had pie on my face too.

"That's for this morning," Caspar shouted, proud of his masterpiece prank.

Tyler and I dropped all our things on the couch, pie still sticking on our face.

"We even got you ice cream," Tyler said in attempt to make Jim, Joe, Alfie, and Caspar guilty but greatly failing at it.

"Oh poo! You got that for free!" Alfie said.

On my way to the bathroom to wash the pie off my face, Joe was laughing at me while saying "I told you so," repeatedly, probably referring to the moment this morning when he said he'll get me back.

He trailed behind me as I walked to the bathroom, laughing and teasing. I turned around and faced him.

"Why are you following me Joe Sugg?" I sarcastically asked. "Do you want a kiss?" I asked, since him kissing me means getting pie all over his face.

His face had a surprised expression painted all over it. That expression quickly disappeared and was replaced with a smile. He placed his hands in his pockets and pursed his lips a bit.

"Well, to be honest, I'd love one," Joe said in a soft and honest tone I've never heard him speak.

"Oh no he didn't!" Tyler shouted, obviously hearing what he had just said. Joe and I turned to him, and I noticed that everyone on the first floor -Jim, Caspar, Troye, Tanya, Alfie, and Tyler- were looking at the two of us.

I was shocked. I didn't know how to respond, I mean, I only had one second to decide how to.

I think Joe had managed to notice that I was speechless and I couldn't think of a come back. "I mean, I'd love to kiss you if you had that pie off your face." He said.

I smiled at him. "Oh Suggy, Maybe someday, you can," I sarcastically said as I got some frosting from my face and slapped his face with it, like I did this morning with the whipped cream.

PAIGE'S POV

I knocked on the door of Joe's room, hoping he wasn't asleep yet and it would open, and it did.

"Look who's knockin," He said, his head peered out of the door. "Come in, pie face,"

I walked in, "Thanks whipped cream boy,"

He chuckled. I sat down on his bed and said, "Thanks for saving me awhile ago,"

"What do you mean?" He asked as he walked towards me, clearly attempting to not know what I was thanking him for.

"Oh, you know," I said. "You even let your fat ass get burned so that I won't get burned by your "i'd love to kiss you," act awhile ago,"

He smiled then sat down beside me. "Told you I'm a gentleman,"

I laughed. "Gentle? Maybe. Man? No." I teased.

He laughed. "Yep. I got a lot to learn. I haven't even learned how to grow even one piece of hair on my chest," I laughed.

"You'll get there," I said, hopefully boosting his already great self-esteem.

"So, is that all you're here for?" Joe asked, turning to me. "Just to thank me? You didn't have to you know. I'll get you back again some other time,"

I nodded then I smiled. "I was gonna ask you if maybe you wanted to film a collab?"

"Yeah, yeah, I'd love to," He said with a big smile. "Sunday maybe?"

"Don't you have that Sugg Sunday Special?" I asked, putting emphasis on Sugg and Sunday and Special.

"I've finished editing the video for this Sunday already so I guess we can film one,"

"Alright. Special Sunday then,"

I messed his hair up, stood up, and walked towards the door.

"Oh and Joe,"

"Yeah?" He looked up at me since he was still seated on his bed.

"One more thing," I walked back to where he was seated and then lightly gave him a kiss on the cheek. "You got your kiss whipped cream boy,"

I turned around quickly, not even looking at his reaction and then wished him a good night as I walked back to my room.