Whipped Cream Prank

PAIGE'S POV

I woke up early that Friday morning since Tyler and I had a scheduled meeting with Ben and Jerry's for a paid advert. I went downstairs to have some breakfast and I could immediately spot Tyler eating some porridge on the dining table.

"Have some for me?" I asked as I sat down beside him.

He pointed to the cauldron on the kitchen counter and passed me a bowl and a spoon.

I got myself some porridge and sat beside him again. "Anyone else awake?" I asked.

"It's 4 am in the morning so nope, we're the only ones awake," He said, still sleepy. "Just us,"

"Why does our meeting have to be early?" I whined.

I had just finished my porridge and was looking for some coffee packs when I stumbled upon three cans of whipped cream in one of the cupboards.

I looked at Tyler, saying, "You thinking what I'm thinking?" He smiled then nodded.

First, I uploaded my video for Paihe on Fridays, then Tyler and I took some showers so we could immediately leave after we pranked all of the people in the flat. After we got ready, everyone else was still sleeping so I took out my vlogging camera and the cans of whipped cream and started going all out with Tyler.

We went inside Tanya and Jim's room and I covered Tanya's face and hair with whipped cream while Tyler covered Jim's hairy arms and pecks with whipped cream. Next, Caspar and Marcus fell victim to our whipped creaming menace. Thankfully, they were heavy sleepers. We decided not to prank Zoe and Alfie since they were light sleepers and we didn't want to jeopardize the whole prank.

Then, Tyler went to whip cream Troye while I went to whip cream Joe.

I snuck into his room as quietly as I can and put some whipped cream on his abs since apparently, he sleeps topless.

"Okay guys, I'm just about to whip cream Joe -oh God that sounds like a weird sex thing- uhm errmmm -I'm about to put some whipped cream all over him so let's prank this dickhead!" I whispered to my vlogging camera.

Trying hard not to laugh, I put some whipped cream on his hair and on his chin so he looked like a cute, little father Christmas. As I was finishing whip creaming his chin, his eyes opened.

JOE'S POV

Feeling something tickling my chin, I decided to open my eyes and hope it wasn't a housefly or something, and it turned out to be way prettier than a housefly.

"Shit," Paige said as I turned to face her.

I felt something cold on my chin and I when I looked, there was whip cream all over my chin and all over my torso.

"What the fuck did you do?" I asked and got no reply. She turned around and I quickly got out of bed and hugged her from behind.

"Joe! What the fuck, Joe!" She shouted in between laughs. "Joe! I have a meeting! Joe!"

I let her go just as soon as Tyler went inside the room and we both sat on my bed. "You killed our prank!" Tyler scolded Paige.

"I'm sorry!" She said. "The bastard woke up! He even got whip cream on my shirt!" Tyler laughed as he kept vlogging.

I touched my hair to comb it away from my face, but instead, my hands got greeted by whipped cream. "You even got some in my hair!" I said, taking some whipped cream from my hair and slapping it onto her face.

"Joe! I told you with had a meeting!" She scolded.

"Well you should've decided not to prank me!" I shouted.

"Keep quiet you two," Tyler whispered. "You're gonna wake up the others!"

Paige started taking the whipped cream off her face and throwing it at Tyler.

"Oh don't drag me into this," Tyler said, backing up. "Get cleaned up! We're gonna be late,"

Tyler exited the room. Paige threw a handful of the whip cream from her face on me and stood up to go get changed.

"Paige," I called her.

She turned around and I immediately wrapped her around my whipped cream-covered arms and torso.

"Joe!" she shouted again. "Let me go you bastard!"

I let her go and she placed her hands on her hips and looked at me as if she was my mum scolding me when I was a child. "I'll get you back," I threatened. "You better prepare yourself,"

She walked towards me and cupped my face in her hands. I put my hands on top of hers as she sarcastically said, "Oh I'm sure you will,"

She slapped my right cheek lightly and turned to get changed. "I swear I'll get you," And when I said I'll get her, I meant it.