Not-So-Dare Dare

PAIGE'S POV

All spurred into utter chaos and business, mixed with a lot of fun. Everyone was positioned at different places all over the house, filming collaboration videos one after the other like bullets firing from a machine gun.

Caspar had somehow encouraged me to film a video with him wherein we read some fanfiction -more specifically, smut. Joe and Zoella accompanied us in his room whilst we filmed it and we were laughing our asses off. Some fanfictions were so graphic and kinky that Caspar and I had to stop reading to keep the video unrestricted.

"I'll save it for later," He said, while flashing a mischievous look at the camera.

After that, he blatantly and jokingly shouted that Joe had made a story about him and me and had uploaded it unto Wattpad via a username that he wasn't able to say and reveal to the whole world since Joe had already, by this time, lunged at him and covered his mouth.

Suddenly, Oli came in and dragged Joe out of the room, claiming that he owed him a collaboration video. The two of them went upstairs, leaving Caspar, Zoe, and I in the room. We continued filming -reading dirty fanfiction until we cringed unstoppably.

After another ten minutes of searching for and reading excerpts of fanfictions, Joe suddenly opened the door, Oli holding a camera behind him. Without me even fully realizing it, he had positioned himself in front of me, bent down, cupped my face, and kissed me on the lips. It wasn't just a smack, it was a real (wild) kiss -on his part- since I was too startled to kiss back.

As he kissed me, shocked expressions erupted from Zoe, Oli, and Caspar who was seated beside me. I could even hear Oli mutter "Holy Shit,"

Joe pulled away, slightly wiping the side of his lip with the sleeve of his hoodie. "I didn't think he's take it seriously," Oli uttered, amazed.

JOE'S POV

My heart was racing but I tried to mask it with a calm and collected face as Oli followed me down the stairs. I breathed a heavy breath then barged into my room where Caspar and Paige were still filming.

I had dared Oli to lick the toilet clean but he refused then taunted me by saying, "That's bloody insane!" and "I'd sure do it if you kiss Paige,". He knew I was afraid to do it since we were both still uncertain about our relationship, but I decided to do it -and with enormous, excessive even, confidence- for a change.

With nothing able to stop me, I bent down, cupped Paige's cheeks, and kissed her hard. I expected that she wouldn't kiss back and she didn't. When I pulled away, I realized I must've kissed her too hard since I had to wipe the aide of my lip with my sleeve.

She looked startled. Everyone in the room look startled except for Oli who was laughing and cussing whilst filming. I turned to Paige who still had a surprised expression on her face. I crouched down in front of her, almost kneeling. I noticed that a minute part of her lip was bleeding. "Holy crap! I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to kiss you like that," I said although it was slightly untrue. "Oli dared me to do it. In exchange, he'll be licking the toilet clean,"

Realizing her lower lip was slightly bleeding, she wiped it on my sweater that she was still wearing. I was afraid that she was going to slap me and get mad, but instead, she said with a huge smile on her face as she looked at Oli, "I wanna see him lick the toilet,"

Oli, Caspar, and I looked at each other in a split second, as if we were all unsure if she had really said what we had heard her say. "Come on boys!" Zoe interrupted our silence. "Time for Oli to lick the toilet,"

Paige stood up and followed Zoe to the bathroom that was located in my room. "Smooth, dude," Caspar said with a smirk, holding out his hand for a high five that I gladly accepted