Meeting Daddy Sugg

PAIGE'S POV

About five minutes into the drive to Jaspar's house, Joe and I stayed silent. He was driving whilst I was riding shotgun. The moment when he kissed my cheek before leaving to get hot chocolate was replaying repeatedly in my mind since it had been a long time since I last felt his lips on my cheek.

I don't know if he's thinking of the same thing or if he even knows what he did but he too remained silent until he said, "Uhm, about awhile ago..."

"What about it?" I asked, playing cool.

He looked at me quickly then looked back at the road. "Never mind," He said, probably convinced I hadn't noticed his kiss. It's times like these I dislike the most -not knowing what he's thinking; not knowing if the two of us are thinking about the same thing.

With a chunk of bravery, I asked, "Is this about you kissing my cheek awhile ago?" I was afraid he hadn't even noticed it, but it turns out he did.

"Yeah.." He said hesitantly. "I'm sorry- I- I didn't mean to-

I cut him off by removing my seatbelt and kissing him on his right cheek. He seemed startled by what I had done but after I had repositioned the seatbelt, I looked at him and he was smiling like an idiot.

"Next time remind me to go for the lips," He joked and I laughed at him.

The drive to Jaspar's house was a short drive. He had stopped the car just in front of the house, told me not to get out until he opens the door, got out of the car, and opened the door for me. We walked side by side to the front door and rung the doorbell.

Typical Caspar, wearing only a white shirt and his pizza boxers opened the door. "Hey," He greeted.

"Hey mate," Joe said as the two of us entered the flat. After Caspar shut the front door, he gave me a big hug as if he hadn't seen me in ages.

"I'm going downstairs to take a shower then we could head to Brighton," Joe said as he walked to the staircase.

"Joe!" Caspar called as if he had a warning. "Will and Alexa kinda slept in your room,"

"What?!" Joe and I simultaneously exclaimed.

"Yeah," Caspar said. "They told me they went back to the hotel and saw the two of you sleeping together and didn't want to sleep there as well since it would be awkward so they crashed here,"

This is the part where I felt awkward and humiliated since Caspar knew Joe and I slept together on the same bed and Alexa and Will had caught us in the act last night although I had no knowledge of the two of them coming back to the hotel.

"And you told them to take my room?" Joe asked, raising his voice. "What if something happened? I don't want my room to be...be.."

I laughed at Joe. It would be a bit funny if Joe's room was the scene of Alexa and Will's first intimate thing. "Where they had sex?" Caspar finished Joe's sentence. "Well you shouldve thought of bringing Paige here so that you couldve done your funny business in your room and Will and Alexa could've done their funny business at the hotel,"

Joe's faced had an angry and an I-can't-believe-you-right-now look to it. All I did was laugh at Caspar every time he said "funny business".

"First of all, Paige and I didn't do anything. Second of all, I hate you," Joe said, resembling a pissed off little boy.

"I love you too Joe," Caspar said as Joe made his way downstairs. "And by the way, they didn't do any funny business! I listened and I didn't hear anything!" Caspar added and that made me laugh as I followed Joe downstairs.