Meaning

PAIGE'S POV

I opened my eyes to the view of Joe's jawline. One of his arms was around my back and the other one was placed loosely around my waist.

For a second, I was thinking of waking him up, but I decided not to since he seemed so at peace and in need of a good rest.

I shuffled my weight a bit, just to feel warmer, but then I looked up and was met by Joe's eyes again.

He licked his dry lips and bat his eyelashes to wake himself up more. "Hi," He breathed, his voice was husky and sexy. "I look like a pig with Justin Bieber hair, sorry."

We sat up simultaneously, but I couldn't help but notice that his arm was still snaked around my lower back.

"You don't look so bad," I said, playing with his hair then standing up to find Zoella, Troye, and Tyler.

I searched Tyler and Troye's room to find no one there. Turns out Joe and I were the only ones at the flat. As I turned around to walk back to Joe, I actually bump into him.

"Careful," He said. "You don't want to slip and injure this beautiful face,"

"I'm not beautiful," I said with a childlike tone.

"Oh not that face. This beautiful face," He said cockily as he pointed to his rather pretty face.

"I agree,"

"What did you say?" He asked, turning to me as I shuffled through the covers looking for my phone to call Zoe.

I looked at him, a tint of pink rushing through my cheeks. "Nothing," I said. He rolled his eyes at me rather cutely.

"Whatever," He snorted. "I heard what I heard."

Finally, I found my phone under my pillow and contacted Zoe. She told me they had left to grab some McDonald's and didn't want to wake us up.

"Don't worry," I told Joe as he asked me why they didn't take us with them. "They bought some for us,"

"Goodie," Joe said, sitting on my bed beside me.

JOE'S POV

I sat beside her, debating if whether or not that moment where she was perfectly in my arms meant something to me and more especially, to her.

"How are you feelin?" I asked her.

"I'm feeling alright now," She said with a cheeky smile. "Thanks very much for keeping me warm,"

"Well, someone as hot as me has to share his hotness once in a while," I joked, placing my arms up in the air in a cocky way.

"Reallllllyyy now," She objected.

"Nah," I confessed, rubbing the back of my neck. "I'm a pig remember?"

"Right," She seconded.

••••••

Zoe, Troye, and Tyler arrived with McDonald's to chow down for all of us. They asked Paige if she was feeling better and she nodded her head, saying that she feels good enough to transfer to our flat.

"You know," Tyler started. "You two looked super cozy awhile ago."

I cocked my head up. "Me?"

"Yep, you and Paige," Tyler said, causing both Paige and I's heads to lower down a bit in embarrassment.

"N-n-n0," Paige insisted. "He was just trying to help me keep warm. Right, Joe?"

"Ughh--Erm-Yeah yeah," I said, stuttering a bit.

Well now I got my answer. Apparently it meant nothing.