VII. Told ya

"Bye Mum, bye Dad. Promise you'll write?" "Of course, Charlie!" "Yeah, but remember, Charlie, I'm right there at Hogwarts! So, you can also always come to me." "I know, James!" "Take good care of you and your brother." "Mum, I'm older than her, you should tell me this!" "What? That you should take care of you and your brother?" James rolled his eyes. "No, that I should take care of my sister!""I'm right here, you know!", Charlie said.  Euphemia and Fleamont hugged James and Charlie and kissed them goodbye. "Mum, we're gonna miss the train!", James pulled himself out of the hug, but still pecked her on the cheek, while doing so. He grabbed his sister's hand and pulled her onto the train.

"Now we search every compartment for Remus, Sirius and Peter.", James declared, and Charlie nodded. They pulled open every single door, until they found Remus and Peter sitting in a compartment. "Hey guys! This is Charlie, although you already met her at Potter Manor, Remus. You could never come, so, Charlie, Peter, Peter, Charlie." "Hi, Peter! But we already met last year." Charlie  held out her hand, until Peter took it. "Hello, Charlie." "Is Sirius there yet?" "Nope, he's running late, like always, Prongs." "Where did you come up with these nicknames anyway?", Charlie asked curiously, but James just winked her off: "That's a secret, all you have to know, is that I'm Prongs, Remus is Moony, Sirius is Padfoot, and Peter is Wormtail."At that point Sirius walked in, sinking into a chair. "Finally! I was getting sick!" "I can imagine. But, what's your opinion on Regulus?", Charlie asked. "What, Reg? He's okay, I suppose. He helped me send you the letter, Prongs. And I guess that was pretty courageous from him, even if he's a coward on most other topics." Sirius shrugged irritated. "You owe me five galleons, James." "Sirius said, he was a coward, Messy Hair!" "So? That wasn't the bet. You owe me five galleons." "I-fine, here." "Thanks.", Charlie grinned as she pocketed the coins. "Sorry, but what did you to bet against?" "If Regulus is a good person or not.", Charlie explained. "He's definitely a good person, he's only a coward, that's all!", Sirius told them.

"Owald Richard!" A boy walked up to the chair and Professor McGonagall placed the hat onto his head. "HUFFLEPUFF!" "Potter Charlotte!" Charlie slowly walked up to the chair and waited for the hat to scream "Gryffindor", but he didn't. "You would make a good Gryffindor, but Ravenclaw wouldn't be too bad either, now would it?", Charlie grimaced, "Although I see you are quite determined, very well, then let it be... GRYFFINDOR!" Charlie sighed in relief and walked up to the Gryffindor table, where James had held a seat for her. "Told ya!" "Yeah, the hat wanted to place me in Ravenclaw for a moment!" "What? Ah, well, guess he realized, he was dealing with a real Potter, afterwards!", James winked digging into his food.