XXII. Wolf

"Hi, Fabian, Gideon.", Charlie greeted them when she entered their dorm.
"Hello there!", they said together, "How can we call you?" "Charlie. Everyone does." "Exactly, that's why it's so boring. Can we call you Charlotte?" "No." They rolled their eyes at that: "Aww, come on! Well then, Charlo?" "NO!" "Cha?" "What?" "Char?" Charlie didn't answer and just gave them a "wtf"-look. "Chally? Challie?" "Nope." "Well, what's your middle name then?" "Euphemia, but please don't call me that." "Mia?" "No, a girl in my dorm's name is Mia." "Hm, I still like Challie, what about you, Giddie?" "Yeah, me too." "NO!" "Okay, ickle Challiekins it is, then." "I said no." They rolled their eyes again: "You are soooo complicated. We'll just call you apprentice." A thought popped into Charlies head. "Call me wolf." "WOLF?!", they repeated. "Yes, wolf." "Why?", Gideon asked. "I can't tell you." "Yes, you can."
"Promise not to tell anyone!" "We do." "Still no." The two of them laughed: "Funny, but you'll tell us one time or another, Wolf!" "I wouldn't be so sure." "Hmm. But anyway, the lesson begins", Fabian said. "Yes, we're going to start by teaching you the primary rules." "Number one: Let everyone know it was you who pranked them, but don't give them any proof. Got that, Wolf?" Charlie nodded. "Rule number two: Break the rules. (Not our rules of course but those that don't make any sense.)" "Rule number three: Your pranks are to be funny, not humiliating. Your brother... well." "Of course! Why would I purposely humiliate someone?", Charlie asked disgusted, making the twins shrug. "Rule number four: Change your targets. Not always the same group of people."
"Five is: Use diffrent...help articles? You know, spells, potions, pranking sweets..." "And finally number six: Big Show. Big Entertainment." "As homework, you have to come up with a prank that respects all six of this rules." "There's homework?" "Of course there is. But it's fun, isn't it? And we give you a month to do it. See you the day after tomorrow, Wolf!" "See ya', Prewetts!", Charlie saluted and exited their dorm, bumping into Sirius. "Woah, watch it Padfoot!" Sirius frowned: "What were you doing in there? That's Dominic's room." "Dominic? Oh, from Quidditch! I didn't know that was his dorm", Charlie shrugged. Sirius was still frowning suspiciously and he opened the door to see who was inside. Charlie huffed: "Sirius!" "What's wrong, Wolf?!", the twins asked. "Nothing, I just bumped into Sirius." Sirius closed the door again. "Wolf?", he asked confused. "Yes?" "No, I meant why do they call you that?" "Long story." "Should I call you Wolf to?" "No. I'm still Charlie, okay?" Sirius nodded.