2.1

The morning sun shined through my bedroom window, which woke me up this morning. I didn't get out of bed yet when I heard a stumble downstairs. I ran downstairs, still in my night robes.

I saw my roommate, Nymphadora Tonks, on the ground. I met her during my Auror training and we became friends. Tonks is a bit older than me. And she doesn't like it when someone calls her by her first name.

"Are you alright, Tonks?" I asked.

"I'm fine. You know how clumsy I am", Tonks said. I nodded. I helped her up. "There was a break in at Mad-Eye's place last night".

Mad-eye Moody was our mentor. He's a popular Auror in the Wizarding World. Most of the people in Azkaban are locked up because of him.

"Really? Is he okay?" I asked.

"It's Mad-Eye we're talking about. He's tough. We did get letters this morning. I wanted to wait until you were awake to open them", Tonks said.

We both grabbed our letters and opened them. I read mine.

Haylie Snape,

This year, as you know, Hogwarts will be hosting the Triwizard Tournament. I have been asked by Albus Dumbledore to teach this year as the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. Dumbledore would like you to come to Hogwarts this year as one of the judges for the Triwizard Tournament. Board the train September 1st to Hogwarts.

-Mad-Eye

"I'm going to be with Kingsley Shacklebolt and the Prime Minister", Tonks said.

"I'm going to be at Hogwarts for the Triwizard Tournament", I said. "Remember to send letters".

"I'll write to you every day", Tonks said.

I went upstairs to pack my things for the year. I guess I'm spending another year at Hogwarts.

After packing up, I went about my day, waiting for a letter from Sirius. I hadn't spoken to him since we said goodbye in that alley.

A few days later, it was time for me to go to Hogwarts. I said bye to Tonks and we promised each other we would write to the other.

I wore my outfit for today and I had my suitcase in my hands.

I disapparated to the train station. I got onto the Hogwarts Express and found an empty compartment.

I had just finished getting situated into the compartment when I heard, "Mind if we join you?" I looked away the window to Fred and George, the Weasley twins.

"Yes, come sit", I said. The twins got situated into the compartment. "I remember you guys from my last few years at Hogwarts. Your pranks have been inspirational".

"Wanna hear something interesting?" One of the twins asked. I nodded.

"Fred and I are planning to open up a joke shop", The other twin said. I'm guessing George.

"That sounds exciting", I said.

"Yeah. Mum isn't a big fan though", Fred says.

"Well, I'll be cheering you on. You guys go do what you enjoy and make money while doing it. I'm sure she'll come around.", I said.

The compartment door opened. I looked towards the door to see Cedric Diggory, my friend and former crush.

"Haylie", Cedric said.

I smiled. "Hi Cedric", I said.

"Mind if I sit with you?" Cedric asked. I nodded. Cedric sat beside me. "You look great".

"Thank you. So do you", I said.

"Thanks", Cedric said. "So what have you been up to?"

"Well, I got a job as an Auror and I have a nice roommate", I said.

"So, Haylie, are you seeing someone?" George and Fred asked in unison.

I looked at him in shock. What was that all about?

"N-No", I said.

"You stutter", Fred said. "Did you hear her stutter, George?"

"I did, Fred", George agreed.

I rolled my eyes. "We just met and it's just a small crush. That's all it'll ever be", I said. Even though there was no one I was seeing.

"Sure", Fred and George said together. Neither of them sounded like they believe me.

"What about you, Ced?" Fred asked.

"I have a girlfriend actually", Cedric said. I hid my disappointed face with a proud smile.

"I'm proud of you", I said.

Thankfully, the lady with the snack cart came. "Anything from the trolley?" She asked.

"One Bertie Botts and two pumpkin pasties", I said.

"I'll have two cauldron cakes", Cedric said.

When Cedric wasn't looking, I glared at the twins.