2.3

I woke up to a tap on my window the next morning. I saw a owl outside my bedroom window. I got up and opened the window. The owl came inside.

There was a letter in it's beak. I grabbed the letter. I opened it up and read.

Dear Haylie,

I hope this letter gets to you in time. I want us to talk privately. Meet me at the Hogsmeade entrance this Friday at 10 am. Please bring treats.

-Sirius

P.S-

Before I could finish, the owl which came in with the letter, bit my hand.

"Ow!" I shouted.

I looked at the letter.

P.S, the bird bites

A little late for that. Wait. Today is Friday!

I quickly changed into my outfit for today.

I looked at my watch. It's almost 10 AM. I walked out of my room and acted casual. When I left my father's classroom, I sprinted at full speed towards Hogsmeade.

--

I walked through Hogsmeade to get to the entrance. When I got there, I saw a black dog.

The black dog transformed into Sirius Black. I smiled. "Your dog is very cute and he looks friendly. Now, I won't think you are trying to kidnap me", I said.

"I thought we were done talking about that", Sirius said.

Yeah, like that's ever going to happen.

Me and Sirius hugged each other. We sat down on the ground. I gave him the Bertie Botts that I brought, which we both ate happily as we converse.

"I feel like if anyone should compete, the Weasley twins are really excited about it, but they're too young", I said.

"Have they tried drinking an aging potion before going over the age line?" Sirius asked.

"I don't know. I was busy coming down here to see you", I said.

"Well, tell them it won't work. James and I tried it once. It won't end well. Unless, they want white beards and grey hair, I wouldn't suggest it", Sirius said.

"I'll let them know", I said. I ate one of the Bertie Botts beans and started gagging. "Really? Rotten egg?"

Sirius chuckled. "I've gotten that one loads of times", he said.

"Durmstrang seems nice. My little sister speaks fondly of them", I said.

"Sister?"

"Right, I haven't told you. I have a sister who is 6 years younger than me. She's a year younger than Harry".