5.5

I arrived at Malfoy Manor, wearing my dress for the evening. As much as I like dark colors, I would've gone for a different dress.

 As much as I like dark colors, I would've gone for a different dress

"Death Eaters will be keeping an eye on you", Father said.

I looked at my Dad. "You need to be careful. I'll be careful if you're careful. Deal?" I asked. Dad nodded.

I walked towards Malfoy Manor. One of the Death Eaters standing by the entrance opened the door.

I walked inside. There were Death Eaters at the top of the stairs.

Narcissa walked out of one of the room. "Haylie, you made it", she said.

I forced a smile. "Yeah", I said.

"It's time we give you a proper welcoming to the family", Narcissa said. "I hope you're hungry".

She puts a hand on my shoulder and led me into the dining room. Bellatrix, Lucius and Draco were sitting at the table, ready for dinner.

"I believe you've already met my sister, Bellatrix", Narcissa said. "This is my husband, Lucius and our son, Draco".

I waved awkwardly at Draco and Lucius.

I sat down next to Lucius and across from Bellatrix. Draco was sitting next to Bellatrix and across from his father. Narcissa took her seat at the end of the table.

"We're happy to have you here, Haylie", Narcissa said.

"Thank you for having me, I guess", I said.

"We didn't think you would come, but I'm glad you decided to", Narcissa said.

"Well, it was either this or watching 1st years being forced to slaughter sheeps", I said.

I saw a hand grab the cup in front of me. I turned around to see a waiter. I gave him a look of suspicion.

"Wine?" Lucius asked me. I looked at him as if he were crazy. Is he crazy?

"I'm pregnant", I said.

"That doesn't answer the question", Lucius said.

"I'll have a water", I said, giving Lucius a glare.

Lucius nodded at the waiter. The waiter walked away. I looked at Narcissa.

"He does realize I can't drink alcohol while I'm pregnant, right?" I asked Narcissa.

"I'm not sure. He was like this when we were having Draco", Narcissa said.

I looked at Lucius. "Is he going to poison me or do you plan to do that yourself?" I asked with suspicion.

"No one's going to hurt you both tonight", Narcissa said.