4.7

Susan Bones and Luna came back to the Room of Requirements after contacting Ameila Bones and Xenophilius Lovegood.

Sirius was too busy interrogating Pettigrew, who was in the corner, tied up.

"Sirius", I said. Sirius looked at me. Finally, I got his attention. "I know you hate him, but would you stop trying to make him suffer".

Sirius walked towards me. "Haylie, he deserves it. He-"

"I know what he did. Yes, he does deserve it, but if you torture him or hurt him or kill him, you're just as bad as him", I said. Sirius sighed in defeat. "I think I know what would make you feel better. We could ask Luna if she wants us to-

"We are not adopting Luna", Sirius said.

"Not even Grawp".

"No".

I sighed in defeat. "Worth a shot", I muttered under my breath.

"What are we going to do with Peter?" Sirius asked.

That was a good question.

Me and Sirius looked at Pettigrew. "Well, someone has to take him to the Ministry", I said. "I'm the adult here. I'll do it".

"I'm coming with you", Sirius said.

Before I could argue against that idea, Sirius turned into a Black dog. I grabbed Pettigrew and walked out of the Room with Sirius.

I looked at the kids. "We'll come back after the holidays. You have no idea how grateful we are", I said. "Thank you, everyone. Thank you".

The door closed.

After delivering Pettigrew to the Ministry and after a long day, I joined Sirius in bed.

"Do you think it will be enough?" Sirius asked. I looked at him. I had noticed the fear in his expression.

I kissed him. "I think it will be enough", I said. "We'll get your name cleared".

--

The Holidays passed quicker than I expected. After spending the holidays with the Weasleys and Harry, Sirius, Remus and I went back to Grimmaulds Place.

During the holidays, I thought about writing to Tonks. Every time the thought occurred, I would almost start writing to her, but then I thought she wouldn't reply back.

After the holidays, Mad-eye, Kingsley, Tonks, Remus, Arthur and Molly came over to Grimmaulds Place to discuss a mission which would take place tomorrow. They were interrupted by me. It wasn't my fault.

Mad-eye mentioned the name "Morrow" and I started telling everyone a story. It was mostly to Tonks, Remus and Sirius, but everyone else listened.

It was the story I like to call, "Dead Body's favorite hiding spot".

"So, the detective, an idiotic bum, left Morrow Morrow's home. They say that when he left, he smirked mischievously. His smile was bigger than the Grinch's grin", I explained.

"The Who?" Remus asked.

"Not the 'who'. Those are the neighbors. The Grinch", I said. "It's a muggle story about an old green codger that steals Christmas. I don't really know the details".

"Oh! I know it!" Arthur Weasley blurted.

I mean, I'm not surprised.

"So a few years later, they came to search the house again. And guess where the body was. The attic", I explained.