5.9

3 months later

After 3 months of visiting Malfoy Manor, sneaking to Dumbledore's army and receiving visits from Sirius and Andromeda, I finally reached 9 months into the pregnancy.

I sat in a room with the children from Dumbledore's Army and Jaden. I was wearing a white dress.

 I was wearing a white dress

Someone ran into the room. I looked up from my book to see it was Lila. "I'm getting you out of here. I just overheard father. Voldemort plans to take the baby when she's born", Lila said.

"No. No, I can't let them...I...I don't...", I studdard. I can't let them take the baby.

"I'm not going to let them hurt you or the baby", Lila said. "I'm sorry. They threatened you and Fred-"

"I know", I said. "But it's not...it's not your job to protect me". I grunted in pain.

Everyone looked at me. Ginny and Neville ran to me. "Are you having the baby? Is this the time?" Ginny asked.

"If this is labor, then yes", I said as I laid in the center of the room. I screamed in pain.

"Luna, get a bowl of water. Seamus, get a towel. Dean, get a blanket", Ginny instructs.

I screamed in pain. "Breathe, Haylie", Neville said.

I heard the door open. 5 Death Eaters came into the room. 3 pushed Ginny, Neville and Luna away. 2 grabbed me.

"Let me go!" I shouted through my screams. I screamed again. This one was my loudest and longest scream. It was a scream for help. To Dad. To Mcgonagall. Anyone.

I heard a body land on the ground. I saw spark fly past me. Lila ran to me. Seamus, Dean and Luna gave her the equipment they were ordered to get.

"Haylie, I'm here", I heard Sirius's voice. He knelt beside me.

"So am I".

I saw Narcissa walk towards us. She puts her hair up in a ponytail. I looked to my left to see Draco standing next to Ginny.

"Take deep breaths and push, Haylie", Narcissa said.

I screamed as I gave birth to this baby girl. I heard people running in the hallway.

Ginny and Draco ran towards the door. They shut the door just in time. Even through my screaming, I could hear Death Eaters banging on the door. Ginny, Luna, Draco, Jaden, Neville, Lavender, Cho, Seamus and Dean stood in front of the door to hold it shut.

"Don't focus on them", Narcissa said.

I screamed. My voice was breaking, tears came out of my eyes, sweat fell to the side of my head.

As I screamed, I heard fighting outside the room. "Is it over?" I asked through sobs.

"You're almost there", Narcissa said.

Everything went silent outside. There was a knock. "The Death Eaters are done. Is Haylie safe?" The voice behind the door asked.

"Open the door", I said.

I heard the door open. Then, I screamed in pain again.

"Haylie", Bellatrix said. She ran towards me.

"Trixie", I said.

"Since when are you two friends?" Sirius asked.

"I'd like to know that myself", Neville said, glaring at Bellatrix.

"She's with us. I'll explain later", Narcissa said. "One more Haylie".

I screamed longingly with emotions as I pushed one last time.

Then, I heard her.

The cry of a baby was the only noise in the room. Narcissa and Bellatrix wrapped her in the blanket. Bellatrix gave the baby to me.

"She's perfect", I said softly. I calmed the baby down. She wasn't asleep, but she was calm. Her hand reached up to touch me.

I gave her to Sirius. "Hi Sweetheart", he said softly. "You're very beautiful".

"Any idea what you're going to name her?" Ginny asked.

"We were thinking Elora Ginerva Black", I said. Ginny and Lila smiled.

"We should get going before more Death Eaters come", Sirius said. I didn't want to leave our daughter and I could tell Sirius didn't want to either, but the best thing to do to keep her safe was to leave her with Andromeda.

I looked at Narcissa. "We need someone to take Elora to Andromeda's", I said.

Narcissa didn't say anything for a moment. "I'll do it", she said after a moment to process it.

"I have to return to the Dark Lord. We don't want him to get suspicious", Bellatrix said.

"She's right. I have to do the same", Lila said. I looked at them both sadly, then nodded.

I looked at Dumbledore's Army. "We'll be fine, Haylie", Ginny said.

"Okay", I said. Me, Sirius, Jaden and Narcissa walked through the secret entrance. Narcissa carried the baby.

We made it outside. I looked at Narcissa. "Thank you. For everything", I said. I looked at the baby.

I kissed her head

I kissed her head. I grabbed Sirius's and Jaden's hand. "To Andromeda's", Sirius said to Narcissa. Narcissa nodded.

Sirius and I looked at our baby girl one last time before we disapparated.