3.7

I woke up at 7 in the morning. I wasn't alone in my room. Sirius and Remus were asleep in the chairs next to my bed.

I tapped them both on the shoulder. They both woke up with a startle.

"Hello", I said.

"Haylie, it's early", Remus says, half awake.

"But I'm bored. And sick", I said.

"You're such a child", Sirius said.

"Thank you. I try to be", I said sarcastically. "Can we go downstairs for breakfast?"

"We will go downstairs. You need to take it easy", Sirius said. He got up and went downstairs.

"Do you have coffee?" I called out after him.

"You don't need coffee", Remus said.

"I do too", I argued. "I need the energy to slap someone".

Remus sighed. "Of course you do. Even when you're poisoned, you're still you", he said.

"Has there been any luck on finding the cure?" I asked.

"We haven't found Peter yet. And the man you locked up isn't telling us anything", Remus said. I looked down sadly. "Don't loose hope, Haylie".

"Neither of them are going to give it up easily. I'm running out of time", I said.

"We're doing everything we can. Your father is still with Tonks, Mad-eye, Kingsley and Molly. Sirius came back very late", Remus said. "Speaking of Sirius-"

"Don't tell me he's gay. I mean, I had a bit of a suspicion, but seriously, don't tell me Sirius is gay", I said. There was a long pause in which Remus looked at me, confused. I added, "Is he gay?"

"Uh...no. I don't think so", Remus said. "Your father was really angry when he found out Sirius kissed you".

"Uh, I kissed him. And my Dad can be angry all he wants. It doesn't change the fact that I'm in love with Sirius", I said. I quickly put my hands over my mouth, realizing what I had just said.

"Did you just say you're in love with Sirius?"

I slowly put my hands down, processing what I had just said. I'm in love with Sirius.

"How long?" Remus asked.

"I...I don't know", I said.

Neither of us spoke. Sirius came back into the room a few minutes later with breakfast for the three of us and my coffee.

I took a sip of my coffee. I slapped Sirius in the face. "Really?" He asked.

I ignored him, smacking my lips to take in the coffee's taste. I smiled, satisfied. "I think it's working", I said.

"No more coffee for you", Sirius said, taking my cup of coffee.

"Hey", I complained.

After breakfast, I felt like I was covered in snow. The temperature was freezing. I wrapped myself in my blanket.

"Does anyone else feel cold?" I asked.

"No. Maybe it's another side effect of the poison", Sirius said.

"I don't know. Mr. Flirty didn't mention anymore side effects", I said.

"That's it. Why didn't I think of this?" Sirius asked. "We can give you a Wiggenwield potion".

Remus stopped Sirius before he walked out of the room. "Sirius, we can't do that", Remus said.

"What do you mean?" Sirius asked. "It will solve this. It's a healing potion".