5.1

I sat in the dining room with Tonks, Remus, Sirius and Lila. I was reading the latest Daily Prophet.

"Are you checking for another dead body found in the attic?" Lila asked me. Remus frowned at us both.

"No, not this time. People are still too dumb to realize a murderer would put a dead body in the attic", I said.

"Why does no one bother to check the attic?" Tonks asked.

"Some people can't except the truth. It's idiotic", I said.

"I'm concerned for the three of you. Especially Haylie", Sirius said.

"Mostly Haylie", Remus said.

I mean, I didn't blame them.

I continued reading the Daily Prophet. "Fun Fact: I was almost sorted into Hufflepuff", I said.

"Really?" Tonks asked. I nodded. "You could've been in my house! Why did the Sorting Hat do that?"

"Something about me being resourceful and he could sense leadership in me. Doesn't make any sense, really. I'm loyal, I'm hardworking, I'm also patient", I said.

"Maybe it's because of your love to hit people. And you're clever, ambitious, determined. Also, you're a great leader", Lila said.

"Thank you, Lila", I said, setting down the Daily Prophet.

"Though, I feel like the Sorting Hat knew you'd be a good Slytherin. I mean, sure, most Slytherin's are bad people, but each house needs a good example. A good leader", Lila said. "We need those people who show us that our house doesn't define who we are. There are brave Hufflepuff, like Tonks. There are stupid Ravenclaws, like that git, Gilderoy Lockhart. There are cowardice Gryffindors like...Pettigrew. And there are kind Slytherins, like you, Haylie".

I smiled. "Very wise, Lila", Sirius said.

"Thank you".

"We should get going", Remus said. I nodded.

"I'll go get my wand", Sirius said. He and Remus walked out the room.

"Are you going to tell him?" Tonks asked. I knew she was talking about the baby. Sirius's baby which I have been carrying in my womb for 2 months.

"Are you going to tell Remus?" I asked, referring to the baby she was carrying in her womb. Remus's baby.

"Don't change the subject", Tonks said.

"You don't change the subject. I haven't found the right time", I said.

"For what?" Lila asked.

"She'll tell you after Bill and Fleur's wedding. Right, Haylie?" Tonks asked.

"Right. Yeah. That's the perfect time. I mean, not perfect, but it will be a good time", I said.

--

After meeting with the Order and the Weasleys, we went to Privet Drive which is where Harry's aunt, uncle and cousin used to live.

"Potter, you're underage which means you've still got the trace on you", Mad-eye said.

"What's the trace?" Harry asked.

"If you sneeze, the Ministry will know who wipes your nose", Mad-eye said. "The point is, we have to use those means of transport the trace can't detect. Broom, Thestrals and the like. We go in pairs. That way, if anyone's out there waiting for us and I reckon there will be, they won't know which Harry Potter is the real one".