Epilogue

11 years later...
(Before Harry's children go to school)

"Mama, why do we grow Knotgrass in our garden?"

"Well, before your grandfather passed, I stayed at Hogwarts where he was teaching. I had finished school, but I had to protect the students from a so-called murderer. I was grabbing Knotgrass for my dad's personal closet. I was on my way back to him when someone ran into me. We both fell and the jar of Knotgrass chattered. That was the first time I met your father".

Elora looked at the Knotgrass. She looks at me. "Was it love at first sight?" She asked.

"No. It was nothing like that. We didn't fall in love until I was in my 20s", I said.

The window to the Kitchen opened. "Do you think Hogwarts will let me take a Boggart?" Jaden asked.

"Where did you get a...I mean, Remus used one when he taught at Hogwarts. Jaden, make sure there aren't any around the house. I don't want your sisters running into one", I said.

"Mommy!"

I turned around to see Teddy and Euphemia. Euphemia was on the ground. I ran towards them.

"What happened?" I asked.

"We both fell. I landed on top of her", Teddy said. His hair turned dark blue. He was a Metamorphmagus like his mom. Being around him and Tonks has taught me which emotion goes to each hair color.

"It's okay, Teddy. It was an accident", I said. I looked at Euphemia, my 6 year old daughter. "Where does it hurt?"

"Here", Euphemia whimpered, pointing to her arm. I grabbed her arm and kissed it.

"You're okay. It's just a scratch", I said. "Let's get inside. We have 3 hours until it's time to go".

Euphemia and Elora grabbed my hand. Teddy grabbed Euphemia's hand.

We went inside to see Remus helping Jaden pack. I still remember when he was 8. Now, he's 19 and a Hogwarts Professor for Defense Against the Dark Arts.

I went upstairs with the children. Teddy and Elora went to their rooms to pack.

Euphemia ran into mine and Sirius's room. Sirius lifted her off the ground.

"Hi Daddy", Euphemia said.

"Hi Sweetheart", Sirius said.

"How are you today?"

"I am just fine. How are you?" Sirius asked.

"I'm good. Mommy told us why we grow Knotgrass in our garden. And I found a butterfly. And I learned how to search for dead bodies in attics".

Sirius looked at me. Believe it or not, I swear I didn't teach her that. I shrugged my shoulders. "Elora and Jaden must've taught her", I said. And Elora was taught by me. So, I'm still responsible for this.

I went into the bathroom to fix my red and black hair.