3.6

I was running through a hallway, worriedly. I ran into a room. And I saw him.

"Sirius!" I shouted.

Sirius looked at me. I ran towards him, desperately, wishing my legs would take me faster.

I jumped into Sirius's arms. I felt safe when he was around. I felt safe when he held me close.

"He-He was behind me. He was chasing me. He wants to kill me", I said, terrified that the mysterious figure behind me would take me away from Sirius.

"I'm here, Haylie. I'm here. You're safe", he said.

I looked at his face. I looked into his eyes, those grey eyes that I found so beautiful.

I kissed him. At first, I thought he would push me away, but Sirius pulled me closer.

I woke up. I was in the guest room at Grimmaulds place. I was laying down, not running for my life. There was no mysterious figure and I hadn't kissed Sirius.

I put on my outfit for today.

I walked downstairs

I walked downstairs. I went into the dining room to see Remus, Sirius and Tonks sitting at the table.

Sirius looked at me. "Good morning, Haylie", he said. Tonks and Remus looked at me.

"Good morning", I said, forcing a smile.

"You look like you were cry", Tonks said.

"Was it about Cedric?" Sirius asked. I shook my head. "Was it another nightmare?"

"No. This was actually a good dream. I just wish it was real", I said.

"Well, maybe we could do something to make it come true", Sirius said, walking over to me.

"I...I don't know. I don't want you to feel uncomfortable", I said.

"Was it about me?" Sirius asked. I didn't say anything. I looked at the ground. "Haylie, I want to help you. You know that".

"I do, but I don't want to ruin our friendship", I said.

"If you're that worried, I'll do it for you and I'll forget it ever happened", Sirius said.

But I didn't want him to forget. I wanted him to kiss me passionately and hold me close to him.

I turned away from Sirius and coughed. I looked at him. "I'm sorry. My throat is dry this morning", I said.

"No need to apologize", Sirius said.

I was about to speak, but I coughed again and I wouldn't stop. I was beginning to feel like I was choking.

Then, I realized, I was choking.

"Haylie?" Sirius asked with concern. Tonks and Remus stood up quickly.