6.1

I opened my eyes and found myself on the ground. Rubble surrounded me. I heard George and Tonks shouting for Fred and Lila.

"Lila! Fred!"

"Lila!"

"Fred! Lila! Freddie!"

Remus helped me up. "Are you alright?" He asked. I nodded. I looked around. There was no sign of Fred or Lila or Sirius.

"Where's Lila?" I asked.

Sirius walked towards me and Remus. "Are you alright?" Sirius asked. I nodded. "Lavender Brown and Colin Creevey is dead".

I looked down sadly. I heard a rumbling. I saw someone trapped under the rubble.

Me, Sirius, Remus, Tonks, George, Percy and Tonks ran towards the rubble, hoping it was Fred and Lila.

5 hours earlier...
12:38 am

I stood by Elora's crib, where my baby girl slept peacefully. After I changed my outfit, I wanted to see Elora before I go.

 After I changed my outfit, I wanted to see Elora before I go

"You need to be strong, Elora", I whispered. "You need to be brave. Mama loves you. Papa loves you. There's an old saying Dumbledore used to say. 'Happiness can be found, even in the Darkest of times. When only one remembers to turn on the light'. If things don't go the way we plan, be the one who turns on the lights".

Sirius came into the room. We both looked at her. "I had a feeling something bad would happen. I hope this isn't the last time that I..." I stopped myself. I didn't want to finish that sentence.

I knew Sirius didn't want to think of the idea of me dying. But I didn't want to think of the idea of Sirius dying or me leaving Elora motherless.

"He might be there", Sirius said.

"I don't know if I'm strong enough to face him. But I am strong enough to fight whatever is coming", I said.

A part of me didn't want to face him because I knew he was a spy. He wasn't really a traitor.

Sirius grabbed my hand and kissed me on the cheek. We both walked out of the room. I looked back at Elora before I closed the door.

Me and Sirius walked downstairs. We joined Remus, Tonks, Lila, Kingsley and the Weasleys.

"I'll come with you", Tonks said.

"No. You should stay here with Teddy", I said.

"And you should stay here with Elora", Tonks said. She pulled me to the side and continued. "I don't want to loose you. And Elora and Jaden needs you".

"If I die, others will tell Elora what her mother died for. And Jaden will still have you", I said. Tonks wrapped her arms around me.

I didn't want to let go of her, but I had to. I forced myself to let go.

The Order and I walked out of Andromeda's house before she closed the door. Our brooms flew into our hands.

We got onto our brooms and flew off.

--

When we got to Hogwarts, we were greeted by Dumbledore's Army. Them, Harry, Ron, Hermione and the Order went to confront my father. Me and Lila, kept a look out in case Voldemort came.

I informed Lila about what really happened to our mother. She looked stunned and sad.

"And mom spent the rest of her days trying to get back to us", I said. My voice was almost to a whisper.

"Don't", Lila said, shaking her head.

I looked at her in confusion. "Don't what?" I questioned.

"You're about to blame yourself. I can't let you do that to yourself. Mum made her choice to protect you. You would do the same for Elora", Lila said.

Mcgonagall walked towards us. Neville, Seamus, Cho, Professor Flitwick and Molly were with her.

Me and Lila looked at each other. "I guess it's time", I said. Lila nodded.

"We'll take it from here girls", Professor Mcgonagall said as she approached us. "Kingsley needs you at the back of the castle".

Lila and I ran to our new posts. "You're actually giving us permission to do this, Professor?" Neville asked Professor Mcgonagall.

"That is correct, Longbottom", Mcgonagall said.

DO THEY GET TO BLOW STUFF UP?!

I want to do that. :(

--

Me and Lila approached Dean Thomas. "You're just in time. We need two more people on this side", Dean said.

"Got it", I said.

I looked out the window to see a barrier forming around the castle.

"You shouldn't have", Remus said. I looked at him to see him hugging Tonks. "It's Teddy who needs you".

"He'll sleep till dawn and snore like his father", Tonks said. "It's you that needs me tonight".

I smiled at them. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around to face Sirius.

"I can't make any promises, but we will go home to our son and daughter", Sirius said.

I kissed Sirius. Lila walked towards Fred and George.

"You okay, Freddie?" George asked Fred.

"Yeah", Fred said.

"Me too", George said.

We all looked out the window. Remus and Tonks held each other's hand. I grabbed Sirius's hand tightly. We looked at each other. Sirius gave me a reassuring smile.

I looked back at the window. Here I was, standing with my husband and my best friends, waiting for a battle that we may or may not survive.