5.11

Me, Sirius, Remus, Jaden and Tonks disapparated to the Burrow, where the Weasleys live.

Molly opened the door. "Prove you're not Death Eaters", she said.

"My name is Haylie Snape. I am the oldest daughter of Severus Snape. I have a little sister named Lila Snape. My best friend is Nymphadora Tonks, who would rather be preferred to as Tonks and her husband Remus Lupin, who is also her baby daddy. My patronus used to be a fox, but it changed into a dog when I fell in love with Sirius", I said.

"Baby daddy?" Tonks questioned.

"The best idea is to not question it", Sirius said.

Molly sighed and lowered her wand. "It's good to see you, Haylie", Molly said, hugging me.

"It's good to see you too", I said.

"What are you all doing here?" Molly asked.

"Well, Sirius and I have decided to get married. Today", I said.

"Well, get inside. Quickly".

--

I stood at the top of the stairs, wearing my wedding dress.

I held the bouquet nervously. I heard Molly shouting downstairs. That gave me the feeling that something was wrong which made me worried.

"Why is she screaming?" I asked when Remus came upstairs.

"It's nothing to worry about, Haylie", Remus said.

"She's shouting angrily. That's not a good sign".

"Hayles".

"That's not a good sign, RJ", I said with a mixture of panic and sternness.

"Everything will be fine. Fred and George are just messing around. The wedding will be perfect", Remus said.

"I'm nervous", I said.

"It's quite alright to be nervous", Remus said.

Molly came upstairs. "We're ready for you, Haylie", Molly said. She went back downstairs.

I took a deep breath. "Don't trip on your dress, Haylie", I said to myself.

Remus smiled. "Ready?" He asked. I nodded. I grabbed his arm. We walked down the stairs.

"Is it just me or were those stairs very long?" I asked when we got downstairs.

Everyone was standing by the door. Me and Sirius smiled at each other. I walked down the aisle and stood next to Sirius.

"We are all gathered here today to witness as Haylie Lillian Snape and Sirius Orion Black get ready to start their new lives together", Molly said. "Now these two would like to say a few things before they get married".

Sirius and I said our vows. Then, Molly spoke again. "Do you, Haylie, take Sirius to be your husband, through sickness and through healthy. And through the good times and the bad?"

"I do", I said.

"And do you, Sirius, take Haylie to be your wife, through sickness and through healthy, through the good times and the bad?"

"I do", Sirius said.

"Well, I pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss", Molly said.

Me and Sirius had our first kiss as a married couple. Everyone cheered. "Yeah, get it Haylie!" Fred and George shouted.

Sirius and I laughed. Molly gave them both a stern look.

--

I sat at one of the tables, eating a piece of cake. Tonks walked over to me.

"How many pieces have you had?" Tonks asked.

I didn't answer. I may of had...three, no, maybe it was four.

"Too much to count", I said.

"Someone's here to see you", Tonks said.

Andromeda walked into the room, carrying my baby. The baby coos. I stood up.

"Andy. I'm glad you came. And you brought Elora", I said as Andromeda gave me my baby. "Hi sweetheart".

The baby coos happily. Sirius walked towards us. I looked at him. I handed the baby to him.

Baby Elora coos. Sirius looked at Andromeda. "Thank you, Andromeda", Sirius said.

Lila, walked towards us. I wrapped my arms around her. "Soror Mea", I said.

Fred walked over to us. Lila looked at him. "Fred", Lila said.

"Lila", Fred said.

"You look great", Lila said nervously.

I swear, if these two don't kiss right now.

"Please kiss", I mumbled, but Lila heard. Lila glared at me. Fred smiled. He touched Lila's cheek and kissed her on her lips.

I felt like a proud mama, who watched her kids go off to college.

"My little sister's first kiss", I squealed.

"Haylie, you're embarrassing me", Lila said, blushing.

Me, Andromeda and Sirius laughed.