5.10

3rd person's point of view

Narcissa arrived at Andromeda's home, carrying Haylie's and Sirius's daughter.

She knocked on the door. Andromeda opened the door. She stared at Narcissa in shock.

"Cissy?" Andromeda asked.

Narcissa couldn't find her words. Finally, she cleared her throat and said, "Haylie and Sirius trust you with their baby".

Narcissa gave the baby to Andromeda. Baby Elora coos when she saw her cousin.

Andromeda and Narcissa smiled at the baby."She looks like her mother", Andromeda said.

Narcissa nodded. "She has her father's eyes though", she said. Andromeda and Narcissa looked at each other. "I should go".

Narcissa walked away from the house. "Narcissa", Andromeda said. Narcissa looked at her. "I've missed you".

Narcissa didn't say anything. Part of her wanted to tell Andromeda that she missed her too. Narcissa turned into a black puff of fog and flew away.

Haylie's point of view

Me, Sirius and Jaden appeared in front of a house. "Let's get inside", Sirius said.

The three of us ran inside. While Sirius locks the door, I sat on the couch, exhausted.

"Haylie".

I turned around to see Remus coming out of the kitchen.

"Remus", I said.

I got up and hugged him. He looked at me and noticed that I was no longer pregnant.

"Where's the baby?" Remus asked.

"Narcissa gave her to Andromeda", I said. "Where's Tonks".

"Right here", Tonks said, coming out of the room. She walked towards me and wrapped her arms around me.

"I've missed you", I said.

"I've missed you too", Tonks said.

"Who's this?" Remus asked, referring to Jaden.

"I'm Jaden, sir. Jaden Pettigrew", Jaden said.

"Peter had a son?" Remus asked. He looked at me and Sirius. "Who's the mother?"

"We don't know", Me and Sirius said together.

"But he is being abused so me and Sirius have decided to adopt him", I said. I sat on the couch. "I gave birth 30 minutes ago and I'm exhausted".

"I'll take you to my room", Sirius said.

I followed Sirius into his room. I laid down in the bed. "How long do you think we'll have to be away?" I asked.

"I'm not sure", Sirius said. "She's with Andromeda. She's safe".

I nodded. "I just don't want to be away from her for so long", I said.

"I don't like it either, but we have to do what's best", Sirius said.

"Yeah", I said softly.

"Hayles", Sirius said. He laid down next to me on the bed. "Why don't we get married tomorrow".

I looked at Sirius. "Really?" I asked. Sirius nodded. "That would be great". I kissed Sirius. I know it's been a month since we last kissed, but it felt like an eternity ago.