5.15

After putting Elora and Teddy in their cribs, Andromeda went to bed. Me, Tonks, Sirius and Remus were still awake downstairs. I had came downstairs after tucking Jaden into bed.

"Tomorrow is the 2nd, right?" I asked. Tonks nodded. "So I was thinking-and you don't have to agree to this, but it's just a suggestion".

"Are we going to like this?" Sirius asked.

"I don't know. Let me explain", I said. "So, I thought about this when I was drunk the other night. When all this is over, we can find a nice home and we can live together. The four of us and the children. At first, I was thinking that was a bad idea. But I thought about it and I think it's a good idea".

"I mean, it's not a bad idea", Tonks said.

"I think it would be nice for us all to be together", Sirius said. Remus nodded.

"How are you feeling, Hayles?" Tonks asked.

"I'm still shaken, but I'm alright", I said. "I can't remember anything from the first war".

"Of course you don't. Your memories were tampered with", Tonks said.

"I want to remember now. I want one of you to restore my memories", I said.

Remus sat next to me. "I could probably do it. Are you sure it's what you want?" He asked. I nodded.

Remus looked at me hesitantly. Then, he pulled out his wand and pointed it at me.

Flashes of memories came rushing into my head. The last memory I saw was of my 5 year old self, watching a man getting tortured and shouting for my parents to help him.

Then, I was back in the living room of Andromeda's home. My heart was racing as I processed the restored memories.

"Haylie, if you want me to stop-"

"No", I said, shaking my head. "Keep going".

More memories came into my head. They were mostly memories of my mother. I had a lot of memories of my parents working with the Death Eaters and the Order.

It took me a moment to process the memories that Remus had restored.

"I saw...I saw Death Eaters do terrible things", I said, breathing heavily. "When we were speaking to Andromeda, I had flashes of memories, but they were so blurry. It's like they were wanting to come out".

"I don't like this, Haylie. What if you don't want your memories back?" Tonks asked.

"I want them back. I have to get them back", I said.

Remus looked at Sirius and Tonks. He looked at me and continued the spell. This time, I had a few memories of James Potter. I had a memory of 6 year old me climbing out of a cabinet under the sink. I saw my mother and James. My mother looked at me with relief.

I came back to present day. I felt a little tired. I managed to stand up. "I think that's all of them", I said. I looked at Sirius. "I still have the Hippogriff that James gave me. I thought about giving this to Elora. I think she'll enjoy Mr. Big".

"That's what you named him?" Tonks asked.

"I was 6 years old", I said in my defense. I looked at the stuffed Hippogriff. "I loved playing with him as a kid. Until Dad stole it and hid it. But as you can see, I got it back".

I laid down on the couch after Remus got up. "I'm tired", I admitted.

"Get some rest. It's been a long day", Sirius said. I closed my eyes. I felt a blanket being laid on me. I surrendered to the tiredness at last and fell asleep.

There was a knock at the door which woke me up a few hours later. I sat up quickly. The knock had woken up Sirius, Remus and Tonks.

The four of us looked towards the door. We pulled out our wands.

Tonks cautiously approached the door. She looked through the peaking hole.

"It's Kingsley", Tonks said. "And Molly, Arthur, Fred, George and Lila".

I turned around and just now noticed Andromeda standing on the stairs. "Open the door", Andromeda said.

Tonks opened the door. "Tonks?" Molly asked. I walked towards Tonks and stood next to her.

"Haylie", Lila said.

Andromeda walked towards us. "Everyone inside. Quickly", She said.

The Order walked into the house. Me and Lila hugged each other.

"What are you all doing here?" Sirius asked.

"We're needed at Hogwarts. Harry is searching for the Horcruxes and he needs our help. So does Dumbledore's Army. We all have to buy him some time", Lila said.