6.2

Spells were fired at the castle, but they hit the barrier, exploding into fireworks.

He's here.

I heard footsteps behind me. I saw 4 Death Eaters. "They're here!" I shouted as I quickly pulled out my wand. "Sectumsempra!" One of the Death Eaters flew backwards.

"Petrificus Totalus!" Tonks shouted.

Sirius and Remus finished one of them. Tonks and I finished the last one.

More Death Eaters ran towards. We shot nonverbal spells and shouted spells.

"Exeliarmus!" I shouted. A wand flew out of a Death Eater's hand. Sirius shot a spell at the Death Eater, sending him flying backwards. I pointed my wand at another Death Eater. "Brachiabindo!" I shouted. Ropes wrapped around the Death Eater, choking him. "Mucus Ad Nauseam", I said, pointing my wand at a Death Eater.

Galleons of mucus came out of his nose. Me, Sirius, Remus and Tonks groaned in disgust. "Oh Merlin's", I said, looked away.

"I think I'm going to be sick", Tonks said. She looks away as she gagged.

"Uh...Stupefy", I said, pointing my wand at the Death Eater. He flew backwards with a trail of snot following him.

I'm never trying that spell again.

More Death Eaters came. "Baubillious!" I shouted. Lightning shot out of my wand. "Stupefy!" Death Eaters went flying backwards. "Sectumsempra!"

Sirius grabbed me. The four of us hid behind the wall as the Death Eaters shot spells at us.

"Death Eaters aren't really that bright", I said to Sirius, Tonks and Remus. "No wonder my mum gave up on them".

"Hayles!" Sirius, Remus and Tonks shouted.

I shrugged my shoulders. I was just trying to defuse the tension. I peeked past the wall. I pointed at the Death Eaters and shouted, "Reducto!"

I hid behind the wall as an explosion knocked the Death Eaters away.

Me, Tonks, Remus and Sirius stepped out from behind the wall. Bellatrix walked towards us. It seemed she wasn't sure whether to kill Sirius or Tonks. However, Remus and I refused to let her kill either of them.

"Haylie. Step out of the way", Bellatrix said.

I shook my head. "You'll have to kill me if you want to get to them", I said.

"Haylie, no. She will do it", Tonks said.

I shook my head. "No", I said. "No, she won't". Bellatrix stared at me with what looked like either anger or sadness.

"Get out of the way!" Bellatrix shouted impatiently.

"No", I said.

Bellatrix looked at me hesitantly. She turned into a puff of black fog and flew away.

--

I ran into the Courtyard to see the giants fighting. I looked up to see Oliver Wood, Gryffindor's former Quidditch captain, riding on his broom stick.

I ran towards the entrance to the castle, but a giant stepped in front of me.

I ran towards the other side of the Courtyard. I stopped and looked around.

There was chaos everywhere. Everything was on fire. A place which I loved, now a warzone.

"Haylie Snape!" Oliver Wood shouted. I grabbed his hand as he flew by. I pointed my wand at one of the giants and shouted, "Bombarda Maxima!" The giant fell to his knees.

Oliver Wood sets me carefully on the ground, next to the entrance. I ran into the castle.

I ran further into the castle until I saw Remus dueling a Death Eater. Antonin, I think was his name.

I ran towards them and joined in. Me and Remus shot spells at the Death Eater. I managed to block a killing curse.

My wand flew out of my hands. I thought we were done for. Until Lila stepped in front of us and shouted, "Avada Kedavra!"

The Death Eater fell to the ground, dead.

The three of us ran through the castle, taking on Death Eaters. Finally, we found Tonks, Lila, Fred and Percy.

"Well, it's nice of you to show", I said, glaring at Percy Weasley.

The way he treated his family was not okay. They loved him and he practically betrayed them.

"Hello Haylie", Percy said. I crossed my arms. "I'm here to help".

"It's true, Hayles. He's here to help", Lila said. I sighed.

"Okay. Let's head to the-"

"Everyone, get down!"

But before I could react...

BOOM!

An explosion knocked me unconscious.

During my unconsciousness, I had a dream. But I thought this was more of a memory than a dream.

Dumbledore was holding my hand. I was 6 years old again. Dumbledore knocked on the door. Two people opened the door.

I recognized them from the picture Sirius showed me when I stayed at Grimmaulds Place.

It was James and Lily. "Dumbledore. It's good to see you", Lily said. She looked at me. "Who's this?"

"This is Haylie. Do you mind if we come inside?" Dumbledore asked.

"Not at all", James said.

Dumbledore and I went inside. I saw a younger Remus, Younger Sirius and Young Peter Pettigrew in the kitchen. They walked out of the kitchen and saw me and Dumbledore.

"Hello Dumbledore. Who's this?" Remus asked.

"This is Haylie", Dumbledore said. He looked down at 6 year old me. "Say hello".

"Hi", I said, waving nervously.

"I believe it's time you all properly met. This is Severus's daughter", Dumbledore said.

James, Lily, Sirius, Remus and Peter went silent. They all looked at me. "I know none of you have had a good history with Severus, but..." Dumbledore looked at me. He looked at the Marauders. "You-know-who wants her for the same reason he wants Harry. She is apart of it just like he is".

James and Lily looked at each other. Then, James looked at Dumbledore and Lily looked at me.

"We'll take good care of her. How long will she be staying?" James asked.

"Until the same time tomorrow", Dumbledore said. He looked at me. "I'll be the one to take you back home tomorrow. For now, you will stay with the Potters, Mr. Black, Mr. Lupin and Mr. Pettigrew".

"Okay", I said, nervously.

"Don't worry. They are very kind people", Dumbledore said.

"What if the Death Eaters come?" I asked.

"Then they will protect you from the Death Eaters", Dumbledore said.

"What about Papa?"

"He's fine. You'll see him tomorrow. Alright?" Dumbledore asked. I nodded.

And with that, Dumbledore lets go of my hand, opens the door and walked out of the house.

Dumbledore closed the door. Lily walked towards me. "There's a room where you can put your stuff. Come on", Lily said. I grabbed her hand and together we went upstairs.