5.13

2 months later

Me, Sirius, Remus and Tonks were all piled onto the couch. We still had on our clothes from yesterday. We were sleeping peacefully until the FREAKING RADIO TURNED ON!

We all groaned sleepily as the radio suddenly blared. "Turn it off", I groaned.

"It's too early", Tonks groaned.

I groaned as I fell onto the floor. I landed with a grunt. "Can you turn it off? Thank you", I said as if I were speaking to someone.

Sirius got up, careful not to step on me. He walked towards the radio, but he didn't turn it off. I listened to what they were say. I was wide awake anyways.

"The Wizarding World has been demanded by the Ministry, to search for Sirius and Haylie Black and their daughter, Elora Black".

I stood up and walked towards the radio, suddenly wide awake.

"Wanted posters have been hung in both Diagon Alley and Hogsmeade. Death Eaters are currently searching for the couple of the Black Family and their newborn child".

"Bloody hell", I said.

"Yes, Bloody hell indeed", Tonks said.

"We have to go. Now", I said. I ran into my room and grabbed my things. Sirius ran after me.

"Haylie-"

"It doesn't matter what you say. I'm leaving this place and I am going to go see our daughter. End of discussion", I argued and with that, I went back to packing.

"I was going to tell you I'm coming with you", Sirius said. "So demanding. So indomitable. So relentless".

"I'm a mother and I'm fighting in a war. Of course I'm relentless", I said.

Sirius helped me pack our things. "Do you think Jaden has the trace?" I asked as I grabbed my black trench coat.

"Well, he is under 17, so yes", Sirius said as I threw his jacket to him.

"Then, they could find us", I realized. I used wandless magic to summon my wand into my hand.

"If he disapparated, yes", Sirius said. "No matter though. We all have our brooms".

I heard a crack outside. Actually, it was more than one. Maybe it was 5-no, it was more than 5. More than 6. More than 20.

Jaden ran into the room. "Someone's outside!" He shouted.

"They're Death Eaters!" Tonks shouted from the other room. "Voldemort is with them".

I looked at Sirius. We both grabbed Jaden's hand and ran out of the bedroom.

"Haylie Black!" I heard Voldemort shouting from outside. "Come out and no one gets hurt".

I walked towards the window. I opened the window. "You're going to try to kill us anyway! So why does it matter if we come out or not?" I asked.

"Has your father told you what really happened to your mother?" Voldemort asked.

I didn't say anything. I hated being told about my mother. I wish I had forgotten every single detail about her.

"She abandoned us", I said. "And then you killed her".

"No. She left you and betrayed me because of her stupid love for you", Voldemort said.

"No. That's...That's not true", I said.

I wanted to believe that Greta didn't abandon us, but I heard what I heard on the night she left.