Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Wu Yinghua was so angry that she couldn't even eat dinner. She immediately put her chopsticks down and called her old classmate. After a few moments, she came back aggressively, "I have an appointment with her tomorrow! This contract has a hesitation period and can be refunded. Tomorrow, I'll have the 3,000 yuan refunded and buy you a computer!"

Yu Yue, who had been wanting a laptop, yelled at his enemies, "Retreat! You must retreat!"

Why didn't his mom buy six or seven thousand worth of insurance? If that money was returned, his computer would be epic.

Yu Yue was so full of joy and it was all due to his sister. When he went downstairs to throw the trash out, he brought back an ice cream for Qi Ying. When he got to her room, he saw Qi Ying writing her ancient novel again.

Yu Yue thought to himself, maybe in a few years, his sister would become a big novelist.

At that time, he would throw thunder for his sister.

(Note: *I think this means he'd do anything for her lol)

...

After finishing her diary, Qi Ying closed her notebook and remembering how she had dictation for English the following day, took out her English book to continue reviewing. After looking at half the section, her phone received a WeChat from Yue Li: Ying Ying! I just saw Ji Rang!

Before Qi Ying had time to reply, another message popped up: He was arguing with a particularly beautiful woman! His expression was so fierce! Did I witness a breakup scene? But that woman must have been twenty-five or twenty-six, so old.

Qi Ying deleted the message she had begun to type and retyped: Twenty-five or six is not that old.

Yue Lie: Does Ji Rang like this time of older sister? No wonder Xue Manqing couldn't do anything.

Qi Ying didn't want to continue the topic and asked her: Have you memorized your words at home? Why are you still out so late?

Yue Li made a strained expression: I was at cram school. I just finished class and now I'm on my way back home.

Qi Ying was impressed by the hardworking spirit of her tablemate.

She returned: Add oil!

(Note: *Jia you! Add oil = HWAITING = Come on!!!)

...

When she arrived at class the next morning, Yue Li was already seated.

She had always been late because every morning, Yue Li would detour to the market and buy a bowl of famous beef noodle. In Yue Li's own words, "Lao Chen Beef Noodles" is her motivate to get up early and her source of strength to study all day.

As a result, she arrived earlier that Qi Ying, carrying a pork floss bread.

Seeing Qi Ying come in, she looked instantly excited, but thought of the first English lesson and help onto the enthusiasm to gossip until after class. In the meantime, she would devote herself to studying words.

Morning self-study was over. After a ten-minute break, the English teacher walked into the classroom at the sound of the bell. Standing on the podium, he said "Collect the textbooks and dictate the words."

Qi Ying couldn't hear but seeing everyone's uniform movements, she obediently put the book in her desk, took out the dictation book and started writing words by herself.