Chapter 80

Chapter 80

The little chick from the first grade held his stomach and knelt on the ground for a long time but didn't get up. Ji Rang glanced a few times, then turned around and said to Yu Zhuo: "It's better not to resist beating."

Yu Zhuo: "???"

Damn you!

Ji Rang shook his head, squatted down in front of the little chick, grabbed him by his neckline with his fingers, and pulled him up. He asked, "What's your name?"

The little chick had finally learned the strength of the school bully, thinking that he used to be evil in junior high school, thinking that he had been on the top of the pyramid, and now he understood what the Qingshan Building was outside the mountain.

However, these teenaged boys had always valued principles and morals, and he had to admit defeat when they were singled out and said, "Cheng Nuo."

Ji Rang thought that the name was quite special, and smiled: "Do you want to be a master of the sea?"

Cheng Nuo bit his lip and didn't speak, thinking that the boss was taunting him. Ji Rang loosened his collar and patted him: "If you want to, let it be, you can do it."

Before everyone knew what was going on, Yu Zhuo had already blurted out: "No!" Ji Rang glanced back at him, and Yu Zhuo said angrily: "I'm still in line!"

Ji Rang felt that the brother-in-law was hopeless.

He stood up and shook his hands. He was too lazy to mess with the second and first grade boys again and felt that he almost lowered his IQ: "Then you two discuss it and see if it's a showdown or a turnaround year after year."

What the hell can be done by taking turn???

Ji Rang didn't care about them, and whispered to Qi Ying: "Let's go, go eat."

Qi Ying nodded, and before leaving, she told Yu Zhuo: "Don't fight, I'll tell uncle."

Yu Zhuo: "!!!"

Why was he always hurt?!

Ji Rang didn't care much about how the matter was resolved in the end. It's like he never thought about being a school bully before, but he just fought casually and beat people, and later became the Haiyi school bully that everyone was afraid of somehow.

This was not a good reputation; he really didn't understand what was the need to be competitive about it.

He kind of wanted to remove this label before graduation.

It took a few days for Qu Dazhuang to remember this and ran to him and told him that the two juniors had discussed it for a long time and felt that with him in school even for one day, their name as a school bully would be unjustified, so they decided to wait first. And decided to talk after his graduation.

The wrongdoer only would dominate.

Cheng Nuo was pretty mixed in junior high school, and his family was rich. From the beginning of the first year of high school he had been doing things every day, and he became famous faster than Ji Rang back then. As a result, when he was as quiet as a chicken in less than a month, everyone said he was cleaned up by Ji Rang. Now even the freshmen in high school knew that there was a big devil in the school.

There were too many legends about Ji Rang, even if he was now obsessed with learning, they still felt lingering fear when they talked about him. The freshmen heard a lot of rumors, and they automatically filled the image of a big and savage bully. The school sisters showed the photos of the big guy in the bulletin board, and they all sneaked in to worship.