Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Ji Rang stepped on his cigarette butt. Not knowing who he was asking: "Go and see if anyone is outside."

Qu Dazhuang rushed out immediately, and quickly rushed back: "No! No one! No one found us smoking here!"

Ji Rang waved his hand: "Let's go then."

A group of people walked out of the toilet with teary eyes.

Ji Ran walked in the end, and when he went out, the corridor was really empty. He walked out of the school gate in silence, and straddled his mountain bike with his long legs. Qu Dazhuang hurriedly shouted: "Where are you going, brother? The place where the appointment is not over there!"

Ji Rang's tone was light: "I don't want to fight anymore, let it go."

Qu Dazhuang: "???"

What the hell does he mean by he doesn't want to fight???

Ji Rang started his motorcycle and disappeared with a loud roar.

Later, people in several schools around Haiyi School heard that Ji Rang had invited a group of violent students for a fight but didn't turn up. Many students saw a group of red, orange, red, green, blue, and purple hairy boys carrying sticks in the cold wind and waiting from day to night. Later, they were arrested by the police called by the enthusiastic crowd.

Everyone:!!!

Niubi, big brother, faking your hands, and killing the enemy without the need to kill a soldier.

The violent Haiyi bully now had a new label: Sinister.

At this moment, the insidious boss sat in the classroom, and no matter how anyone urged, he remained unmoved.

Qu Dazhuang was anxious enough to cry: "Let's go! Class will start in three minutes. We will definitely not be able to leave when Lao Liu is here! Then the group of people in Sixth Middle School will definitely say that we forfeited it!"

They had an appointment with the sixth middle school people for a competitive match, and it was time for them to compete in the game. It was agreed that they would skip class and go to the Internet cafe, but Ji Rang walked to the door and then suddenly rushed back, not moving.

Ji Rang took out the only math book in his bag: "I don't want to skip class, I want to study."

Qu Dazhuang collapsed: "The next lesson is English class, brother!"

Ji Rang's face didn't change: "What's wrong with English class? Can't you learn math in English class? There are also English words in math books."

He opened the cos/sin/tan page and pointed it to Qu Dazhuang.

Everyone: "..."

The class bell rang, and the thin figure hovering outside the corridor had to return to her own classroom for class. Ji Rang glanced at her leaving, and was relieved.

Liu Yao appeared at the back door of the classroom and patted the door panel: "Can't you hear the class bell ringing? Just sit down for me! Qu Peng! It's you!"

Qu Dazhuang gave birth to the idea of rebelling.

Really hateful!

The big guy who said just now that he should study hard has already started to sleep on his desk.

In the next few days, Qi Ying did not come to him again.

The school is so big, as long as it is not deliberate, it is basically impossible to encounter. He got the result he wanted, but he wasn't very happy. On the contrary, he was very irritable. It was not pleasing to anyone.