Chapter 24

Chapter 24

The school bully, who is not even afraid of the sky falling, felt that his face had been lost at this moment. What could be done? Can he beat her?

Ji Rang collapsed thinking that he would have to not show up in front of her for at least half a year, to see if it might make her forget this scene.

He stuffed the candy in her hand, turned his head and wanted to run away.

Qi Ying grabbed his wrist anxiously.

Her fingers were thin, and soft like cotton, which seemed as if they could be broken with little effort.

Ji Rang stopped. His back stretched a little tight, he tilted his head slightly, pursed his lips, and didn't speak, as if asking: What else?

Qi Ying handed the notebook she had prepared a long time ago to him. Ji Rang looked down and said: Why are you hiding from me again?

Apart from the graceful handwriting, he could see the feeling of grievance.

He pressed his lips and didn't answer; Qi Ying turned the page again and wrote: I will be good in the future and won't annoy you.

Ji Rang's heart curled up and hurt.

Qi Ying turned another page: I'll ask you to eat strawberry pudding, OK?

He was distressed but also found it funny.

Is Lao Tzu a kid?

He loosened the corners of his lips and slowly uttered a few words: It's my fault, I won't hide.

She blinked, her eyelashes fluttered like a flapping butterfly, but the corners of her mouth curled up.

He also smiled, glanced at the strawberry candy she was holding tightly in her palm, and poked her forehead with a finger, "I want to eat, you know?"

Don't fucking confess again.

...

Early Monday morning, a new beginning.

When Qu Dazhuang stepped into the classroom listlessly with his schoolbag on his side, he raised his eyes at random and almost fell on the ground.

Fortunately, Liu Haiyang quickly grabbed him with quick hands, and cursed, "Do you fucking have rickets, that you can fall on the ground."

Qu Dazhuang's fingers trembled and pointed to the position of the last row by the window: "Comrade Hai, I didn't have a dream, did I? Is that brother? Is he actually reading an English book?"

Liu Haiyang's body shook, and when he fixed his eyes, he looked as if he saw a ghost.

That's right, not only reading an English book, but also keeping a draft book on hand to memorize words while reading.

The two held each other and rushed over.

The vocabulary book that Ji Rang usually didn't know where to find was densely packed with English words in the first unit. Looking closely at his mouth, it seems that he is still reciting it.

Qu Dazhuang's eyes widened with fright: "Brother! What are you doing!"

Ji Rang's face went pale: "Don't you have eyes?"

He ignored him after saying so, while the pink whale pen in his hand moved quickly, writing.

Qu Dazhuang felt that his outlook on life had been impacted, so he stayed in his seat and took a look back from time to time. The big guy who usually sleeps or plays games in class, really spent the whole morning studying, and reciting every! single! word!