Chapter 87.2

Chapter 87.2

Haicheng City News Channel had been broadcasting news about the KTV in the Entertainment Street that caught fire due to a short circuit of wires, and then the spread of the fire due to inadequate fire-fighting facilities.

Fortunately, the fire did not cause any deaths, but an anti-narcotics policeman was injured by criminals who gathered to take drugs, while he was undercover to search for clues. Fortunately, he escaped in the end and rescued a high school student who was trapped in a toilet.

In order to protect the privacy of the victim, Qi Ying's situation was not disclosed to the media.

No outsider knew what she experienced in the box.

The undercover anti-narcotics policeman was called Han Yang. It had been a long time since Feng Xiao and the wealthy children had been gathering to take drugs. This group of people had too many dens and were as slippery as loaches. And there was a huge and mature drug supply chain behind it, and Han Yang had been following this case for a long time.

This time he received information from the informant and immediately issued the task. The colleagues of the anti-drug brigade had actually surrounded the bar for a long time. He pretended to be a waiter, put on a monitor and went in to check the situation, and he was about to kill the group of people in one go.

However, he saw Qi Ying.

The little girl was injured so badly that he couldn't wait for a colleague to come in to treat her, so he could only save her first.

Fortunately, the colleagues understood the situation on the scene through the dialogue from the monitor, and immediately sent out to arrest the people, and arrested all the criminals who wanted to take advantage of the fire to kill people.

These were all evidence, and apart from gathering people to take drugs, there was also an attempted rape and an attempted murder. When Feng Xiao woke up completely, what was waiting for him was a ruthless legal trial.

After Han Yang recovered from his injury, he went to the hospital to see Qi Ying several times.

But the little girl had not woken up.

The coma was caused by the concussion, and even the doctor could not tell when she would wake up.

Han Yang heard from her classmate who had visited her that this little girl had just finished the college entrance examination and had very good grades. She was a seedling of Peking University and Tsinghua University. She should have a beautiful and brilliant university life waiting for her.

He also saw the tall and thin teenager who was guarding outside the ward day and night.

When the colleagues talked about this boy named Ji Rang, he couldn't help being stunned: "He was really crazy, and he didn't even want his life. But as soon as that little girl appeared, he immediately regained his senses. Alas, seeing it really made me feel sad."

The boy had dark circles under his eyes and a grown beard. He looked haggard and helpless. He was nothing more than a walking dead.

Han Yang thought for a while, sat down beside him, and comforted him in a low voice, "Child, don't waste yourself like this, don't wait for her to wake up, and then for you to fall sick. Go home and rest, sleep, and eat something. Maybe she will wake up after you rest and come back?"

Ji Rang ignored everyone during this period, as if he had shut down all his facial features. He could not hear any sound, nor did he perceive anything.

His only relief was that the ECG monitor beside the bed was still fluctuating.

His little girl was still alive.