Chapter 73

Chapter 73

When had they seen Ji Rang smile so softly?

And that too facing a girl.

Ji Rang, which they heard from a Haiyi school student, was violent, fierce and insidious! He would do anything if you didn't agree with him. He had a grumpy temper and was best at solving problems with his fists! His temperament is wild and cold, he doesn't look at anyone, and is super fierce!

During this period of time, everyone had also experienced his indifference, but he is handsome. They have not seen the bloody and violent past but only heard about it, which only increased his charm.

Anyway, he treated everyone the same, so it didn't matter! Everyone was very balanced!

Anyway, they are all women who can't get big bosses!

But now, the boss squatted in front of a little girl and laced her shoes.

After tying his shoelaces, he raised his head and smiled, with a gentle smile in his eyes that is even more dazzling than today's big sun.

Who says the big guy like men??? Jealous single Dogs!!!

There was a crackling around and their heart was broken.

Ji Rang stood up holding the water bottle and acted like not knowing anyone was even around him, and asked in a low voice, "Are you hot?"

Qi Ying shook her head and said, "But I still want to eat ice cream."

He laughed: "Well, let's go buy it."

He walked a little bit ahead, the tall man slightly blocked the slanting daylight for her, and his pace was very slow, accommodating her pace.

There was a whisper around.

Qi Ying took a look, turned her head and said to Ji Rang, "There are a lot of people watching you."

"Really?" The boss didn't change his face, "I didn't pay attention, I didn't see it."

Qi Ying secretly laughed.

She didn't feel unhappy at all. Yue Li always came to her these days and told her that so and so confessed her love to Ji Rang and was even angrier than her.

But she didn't feel angry.

In the past, when she was in the General's Mansion, there were always people who came to talk about their relatives, in order to push them into the position of the general's wife. The prince's daughter, the grandmaster's daughter, and finally even the emperor's favorite princess.

But in the end the general refused.

The reason was the same: the world is not peaceful, and he could not guarantee a long unconditional love.

The mama secretly told her that the general was using this way to protect her.

She seemed to understand at that time, but now she understood his original intentions completely.

This person could refuse his majesty's marriage decree for her, so she trusted him completely.

When Ji Rang noticed that she was laughing, he couldn't help but laugh as well. He stretched out his hand and rubbed her head twice, "What are you laughing about, little idiot, are you happy when I'm surrounded by people?"

Her eyes were bent into crescents: "Yeah."

Ji Rang felt that this little girl didn't play cards according to common sense, "Why?"