Chapter 18

Chapter 18

The disappearance of the school flower selection post made Yu Zhuo extremely angry.

He wasted the entire night voting through fake IDs, all for nothing! With blood in his eyes, Yu Zhuo was holding a language book and thinking hard, Xue Manqing must have done it! If you can't win through votes, just use your means to make the Lord to delete posts, rubbish!!!

However, although the post is gone, because it was Qi Ying who was the first before the deletion, the title of school flower finally fell on Qi Ying only.

This made Yue Li very excited.

It was not in vain that she borrowed a circle of phone numbers from her parents, cousins, uncles and aunts last night to register for a Baidu account to vote for Yingying!

Looking at Zhao Dunan, who had a bad face all morning, she was almost exasperated. What about wearing a designer dress and a beautiful watch? It's not as good as the school uniform worn by Yingying!

When Yingying's disease is cured and returns to normal, what else can you say about those pink eyed people!

In the next class, Qi Ying was going to the infirmary again. Yue Li secretly passed her a small note by hiding it behind her opened physics book: I heard them say that the psychiatrist is an expert in the city hospital, and very powerful. Ying Ying, are you feeling better? Will you be able to talk soon?

Qi Ying's eyes blinked.

These days, the psychiatrist has been trying to guide her to speak, but she hasn't been able to.

She tried to make a sound, but this body did not cooperate with her.

Just like, when the psychiatrist asked about her parents who sacrificed for the people, she could still feel the tingling and resistance in her heart.

But in the pain she felt, she thought of the general.

Throughout his life, he rode on the battlefield, guarding his family and the country, and protecting the people in all directions.

Generals are heroes.

So is the great father who sacrificed for the people.

So she resisted the discomfort and resistance, and answered the doctor seriously: Yes, she is proud of her father.

Perhaps, when the body no longer rejects the memory of the parents, she will be able to overcome the obstacles and speak.

After class, Qi Ying went to the toilet with Yue Li and walked towards the infirmary. From a distance, she saw the principal standing at the door of the infirmary, with a serious expression talking to the psychiatrist.

Qi Ying didn't want to interrupt the teachers discussing serious affairs, so she stood still, intending to wait until they finished talking.

On the other end, the psychiatrist sighed: "His attitude is very cold and he's not cooperative at all. When he comes, he sleeps. He hasn't said a word to me so far."

The principal though that it was only expected, and he felt even more helpless.

The principal asked: "Is there no other way?"

The doctor mused: "This child's psychological defence is too heavy, and he is very vigilant and alert to the outside world. Generally speaking, he doesn't trust anyone, and even more seriously, he may feel that everyone around him wants to harm him. Mental health activities, after all, are just for the stress and anxiety of ordinary students..."