Chapter 38

Chapter 38

They are all Chinese and live in the global village. The school is their common home, and the motherland is their common mother.

The big guy's thought level suddenly rose, and Yu Zhuo felt that he couldn't keep up.

There was an impassioned voice on the radio playing the sports commentary: "Congratulations to Yu Zhuo from Class 7 of Senior High School for winning the first place in the men's high jump. You are the warm breeze of spring, you are the fragrance of summer, and you are the blue sky of autumn, you are the winter sun, and you are the eternal pride of Class 7!"

Yu Zhuo: "..."

Who the fuck wrote this manuscript?!

Qi Ying heard it too, she clutched her belly and started laughing, even the cold boss couldn't help smiling. Yu Zhuo was so embarrassed that after dropping the sentence "Tomorrow come and see my relay race", he turned and ran.

The sports meeting continued in full swing.

Ji Rang only signed up for the 50-meter sprint. It was impossible to ask Qi Ying to give him a flag for the second time. He could only wait for next year. This caused the boss to be depressed all day, such that he even had a somber face when he received the award.

The awarding teacher joked: "Why, do you think there are too few prizes?"

Ji Rang glanced at the leather notebook and pen in his hand, and couldn't figure out what he was trying so hard for.

I didn't make a profit even after spending so much. I really lost.

Even the small flag was made up at the last minute!

And she does it for everybody in wholesale!

During the women's kilometer long-distance race in the afternoon, she took another out of her bag and wrote "Come on, Yue Li."

The big guy's heart experienced ups and downs, and he even wanted to punch someone.

Qi Ying didn't notice it. She even took out a small flag exactly the same from her bag and handed it to him, asking him to wave it together to create momentum for Yue Li.

Look, there is more for others.

Feeling very sour.

Yue Li, who was taking a deep breath and adjusting her state on the sidelines, also saw them, and waved at them with a little nervousness and excitement, and the little flag in Qi Ying's hand waved more happily.

As the referee, Shen Yue walked over with the list, looked around, first confirmed the number of players one by one, and when he called out for Yue Li, she trembled when she said "I am here."

Shen Yue also heard it, smiled, and walked to her to comfort her after finishing her name: "Don't be nervous, just run as I taught you. Winning or losing is not important, the more important thing is to participate."

Yue Li shook her head repeatedly: "No! I said I would take the first place!"

Shen Yue thought to himself that he hadn't expected the little girl to be this aggressive, so he stopped talking, and said: "Stretch more and be safe when running."

She nodded firmly.

After the runners on the track were in place, Shen Yue stood aside holding a whistle, and said solemnly: "Get ready!"

After a pause, the whistle sounded suddenly.

Silhouettes of several runners rushed out at the same time. Yue Li kept in mind Shen Yue's words, she was not in a hurry to accelerate at the beginning, and adjusted her breathing while maintaining a constant speed to prevent the heart and lung function from failing to keep up.