Chapter 76

Chapter 76

Dating was impossible. No need to think about the world of two people. Having a barbecue party on the roof early in the morning, were they not afraid of being beaten up by the residents of the residential building.

Yue Li happily said hello to Ji Rang, and then yelled at them, "Can you guys do something useful? Come and help me with the sign!"

Qu Dazhuang said: "What do you know, I am a lively person! The most indispensable person for partying is someone like me!"

Yue Li: "Don't come over while we are eating, just be active at the side."

Qu Dazhuang obediently ran to help put up the sign.

Although it was midsummer, it was still early, the sun was hidden behind the thin clouds in the morning, the sky was blue, and the wind was cool. He didn't know who raised a lot of flowers on the terrace, which were stirred by the morning breeze.

Everything was so fresh.

Qi Ying pulled him to the set table and sat down with him. That table was the long wooden table of Yue Li's family, and now it was covered with red and white checkered cloth, and it looked quite high-end.

The table was full of gifts prepared for him.

Qi Ying said: "You don't have to do anything, just open the presents."

So, the big guy experienced the satisfaction of unpacking the presents while everyone else worked hard.

It was noisy on the terrace. Yue Li had obsessive-compulsive disorder. When cutting vegetables, each one had to be cut into the same size. After half an hour, she hadn't even cut one potato. Qu Dazhuang said: "Waiting for you to cut like this, we won't be able to eat dinner until noon tomorrow. "

Yue Li held up the kitchen knife and shouted: "What's the use of cutting so fast! Wu Rui has been working on firing up the barbecue for an hour, but till now I haven't seen a single flame!"

Suddenly on cue, Wu Rui pushed up his black-rimmed glasses, a little embarrassed: "I'm still studying the composition of this carbon, to see which is the easiest way to reach the burning point."

Then it came to the first ranker's mind and he asked seriously: "Do you remember what the chemical symbol of carbon is? How many kinds of isotopes are there? And what is the equation when it burns in oxygen?"

Everyone: "..."

Wu Rui said with a heart and soul: "Don't forget to study even when you are having fun."

Then he started to review the relevant knowledge about carbon element that will appear in the exam.

Ji Rang couldn't stand it anymore, so he stuffed the gifts back and began to help Wu Rui burn the carbon. Qu Dazhuang also took over the kitchen knife in Yue Li's hand, so that the obsessive-compulsive disorder patient did not continue to only have one potato cut out of the five that were bought.

When the sun rose sharply from the clouds, the barbecue was finally put on. After a while, the cake was also delivered, and when Qu Dazhuang went to get it, he also bought beer.

The scent of barbecue wafted along the morning cool breeze. Everyone didn't eat breakfast much and swallowed their saliva with the smell. They first grilled a large plate of meat, and before it was served, it was eaten by the few boys who were barbecuing.

Yue Li roared: "Whoever stretches out his hand will get it baked!"

So, they baked another round, put it on a plate, sprinkled it with chopped green onion, and served.