Chapter 91.1

Chapter 91.1

At the end of August, Qi Ying was about to board the plane to City B.

On the other end, Ji Rang, who was still undergoing devilish training at the police academy, didn't even have a chance to call her.

The mobile phones were confiscated on the first day of entering the training camp. Some students who secretly concealed their mobile phones were found and were punished to stand in horse stance for three hours and also had to run 3 kms with a load. The instructor gave them another opportunity to hand in their mobile phones, saying that as long as they confessed their mistakes, they would be exempt from punishment. If they were found out, the punishment would be doubled.

So, the last batch of hidden mobile phones were also handed over.

Before handing over the phone, Ji Rang quickly sent a message to Qi Ying and Wu Rui, and then they were basically out of touch.

He couldn't get in touch with anyone, let alone call anyone.

The message he sent to Wu Rui was very succinct: Yingying will arrive at school. Take care of her for me.

Wu Rui had been recommended to University B earlier and had reached the school a long time ago. Ji Rang thought about it and felt that he was the only reliable person.

Yu Cheng was too busy at work and Qi Ying didn't let him send her off. She was an adult and couldn't always be taken care of like a child. Everyone sent her to the airport, and they ordered her to leave, as they watched her leave.

Wu Rui went to the airport to pick her up.

Wu Rui had joined University B majoring in aerospace engineering, and he still looked dull with his black-framed eyes. He was very happy to see Qi Ying, and ran over to shake hands with her, and then took her suitcase, "Classmate Qi Ying, in the future, we will continue to be alumni and help each other!"

The campus on the first school day was extremely lively.

Wu Rui accompanied Qi Ying to the freshman reception desk of the Department of Medicine and then went to work on his own affairs. The senior elder sisters who received the new students saw a little fairy-like girl coming, and they were happy to take her to the dormitory.

Many people were watching her all the way.

The elder sister who led the way was almost crying with joy. The face value of the medical department this year was good enough! Finally, the threshold to participate in the school flower election was reached!

Senior Sister Yan Gou enthusiastically added Qi Ying's WeChat account and told her about her experience without any secrets, and she patted her chest to assure that she can come to her for help if anything happens!

Qi Ying was well-behaved and polite, without the arrogance of being a beauty, so her goodwill had risen immeasurably.

She was in dormitory room 207, a 4-occupant room. When Qi Ying entered, two roommates were already making beds. They both had chosen the upper bunk, they poked their heads out from both sides, and saw the girl standing at the door looking at them, and they wowed unanimously.

This was the era of watching faces, and face dogs were everywhere.

Xia Xiao and Ouyang Bi, who were alumni from the same high school, got out of bed and pulled Qi Ying into the dormitory and were very friendly towards her.

She was a little embarrassed and said softly: "Hello, my name is Qi Ying."

Xia Xiao almost became crazy after hearing her introduction, and grabbed her hand: "Hello, hello, my name is Xia Xiao, Xia as in summer, and Chun Xiao's Xiao. You can call me Xiaoxiao, can I call you Yingying?"