Chapter 14

Chapter 14

The photo had been around for some years.

Although it had been framed, yellowing was still inevitable. The woman in the photo had long curly hair popular in that era, wore a white dress, and with her clear eyes and soft facial features, looked like the stars in early movies.

The little boy in her arms was also very cute, but it seemed that he had just cried before taking the picture. His eyes were red with water, neck tight, and he looked at the camera pitifully.

Wu Yinghua looked at it for a long time and didn't recognize who they were and looked inside the envelope. There was nothing except the photo. Yu Yue finished washing his hands and came out. When he saw what she was holding, he suddenly yelled, "What are you doing, Mom! Don't mess with my stuff!"

Wu Yinghua was accustomed to her son's irritability and asked, "Who is in this picture?"

Yu Yue rushed over to grab the photos and envelope in two or three steps. He was unhappy: "Other people!" He shoved the photos back into the envelopes and became furious: "Don't flip through my schoolbag!"

Wu Yinghua was also outraged by his attitude: "Who flipped through your schoolbag? You didn't close it and it fell out! And even if I flipped through it, what about it? I'm your mother! You fell from my stomach. Came out, what things do you have that I didn't give you?"

Yu Yue shouted: "Then you put me back!"

Yu Cheng returned from work, opened the door and entered the house to interrupt the quarrel: "I heard your voice outside, what are you doing? Whose voice is louder?"

He walked over and slapped him on the back of the head. "No matter how big, no matter how small, still an old-fashioned mother." Wu Yinghua also said, "How grown up can he be, still quarreling."

Wu Yinghua sneered: "He is grown up now, his wings are rigid, it doesn't matter if I am his mother."

Yu Yue grew more and more angry and felt that the middle-aged women near menopause were simply unreasonable. Obviously, she had made the mistake first. A single sentence, "I am your mother" can occupy the high ground. Do children have no human rights?!?!?

Yu Yue burst into his bedroom, slammed the door, and locked it.

This time Wu Yinghua was enraged, "Do you dare to lose your temper? Yu Yue! You give me a reason! See if I don't clean you up today, where's the key?! Unlock the door for me!"

Yu Cheng pulled and persuaded in the room for a while. Qi Ying, who had set up the dinnerware came out of the kitchen and realized her aunt was angry.

Yu Yue was at the age of rebellion, and it was not the first or second time he had offended his parents.

Yu Cheng eloquently persuaded for a long time before Wu Yinghua finally stopped cursing and began to sit on the sofa and wipe her tears. Sons grow up and stop listening to their mothers. Mothers drew the bad lot and dealt with everything and before they can even enjoy their children's blessings, they are already abandoned. In this way, wouldn't the sons get rid of their mothers after getting married.

Besides, she never opened that schoolbag!

Although Yu Yue locked the door, he could still hear Wu Yinghua crying and he was so angry that he struck the bed. He glanced at the envelope he threw on the bed and wanted to tear it apart.

He thought about it so hard, ah, blame it all on Ji Rang!

However, he was entrusted with the envelope and did not damage it, instead he stuffed it back into his bag.