Extra 14

Extra 14: Little Witch x Lord Knight

At the northernmost part of the Misty Kingdom, there was a dark forest shrouded in magic. An old witch and a little witch lived in the forest. The old witch had been dedicated to cultivating the little witch's magical talents and letting her become the master in charge of the forest.

The old witch had lived for many, many years, and was about to die. Before she died, the last thing she did for the little witch was to fly to the ethereal palace on a broomstick and capture the princess back.

As an authentic witch, one must possess four things in order to be recognized by the Witch League: an imprisoned princess, a black cat, a crystal ball, and a broom.

The old witch was lying in the grave that she had dug for herself, with her broom, crystal ball, and old black cat beside her. She said weakly: "Yingying, the princess is the last gift I give you. The rest is up to you."

After saying this, the old witch closed her eyes.

Qi Ying covered the grave with flowers and soil, and since then another witch's tomb was added to the dark forest.

She grew up in the dark forest, because of the black magic on her body, all creatures were reluctant to get close to her. There used to be an old witch with her, but now that the old witch was dead, she was even lonelier.

But fortunately, the princess caught back was very silly and a talker.

After Qi Ying gave her apples for several days, the princess was not afraid of her. She gnawed at the apples and asked her: "Will you kill me? Will you dig my heart and make soup? Will you use my blook to make medicinal primers?"

The little witch was wearing a red hooded cloak like little red riding hood and chatting with her through the window: "No. I will raise you, and you can play with me."

The princess was very happy: "Okay, okay, then you let me out and I will play with you."

Qi Ying really let her out.

The princess actually didn't want to stay in the palace at all. There were too many rules in the palace, and she was required to learn etiquette all day long. Now living in the forest, Qi Ying raised her, gave her what she wanted, the forest was so big, and she could go wherever she wanted, climbing trees and diving in rivers to catch birds and fish, there was no need to mention how happy she was.

But such happy days were destined not to last long.

The king sent a knight to the dark forest to rescue the princess.

One day, a knight in armor and a sword broke into the territory of the little witch.

Qi Ying and the knight fought for three hundred rounds, and she lost miserably.

This was not to be blamed on her.

She was still in the growth stage, and without the blessing of a crystal ball, no black cat to help her fight, and no broom as a means of transportation, she was not a knight's opponent at all.

When she fell to the ground, Qi Ying yelled to the knight: "Don't fight, you can't fight! I will return the princess to you, you can quickly take her away, she has eaten almost all the apples on my tree!"

The sword in the knight's hand really stopped. After a pause, he used the sword to pick up the hood on her head.

The small angry face under the hood was very cute.

It was not at all like the witch he imagined with a long nose and sunken eyes.

Ji Rang took the saber back so that he could squat down in front of the cute little witch and asked, "Where is the princess?"